The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

UK & Ireland Servicing Pricing UK

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:28 AM
Reaction score
Just had my second service at Chandlers of Belton, £459.00 all in.

I got some grief off Jason, the service manager as my first service was underpriced as they got the oil price coded up wrongly. He had had some pushback when he asked the next Grenadier person for more!

The big difference is the labour rate; Chandlers is currently under £80ph, with a rise due in August. Some dealers are already double that.
That would have been me, I asked why my first service was greater than your first service. Jason explained he had under charged........ :)

nickelnoff

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:28 AM
Reaction score
Interesting to see all the differences in prices. Question is are all these first services comprised off the same tasks ?
Does Ineos set out what is/isn‘t included in the service or is it every dealer for themselves ?
I booked mine for a service next month and was informed that the following would be done:

Change both axle oils < apparently needs doing first service and then not again for ages.
Change engine oil
Change engine oil filter
Change cabin filter

landmannnn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting to see all the differences in prices. Question is are all these first services comprised off the same tasks ?
Does Ineos set out what is/isn‘t included in the service or is it every dealer for themselves ?
I booked mine for a service next month and was informed that the following would be done:

Change both axle oils < apparently needs doing first service and then not again for ages.
Change engine oil
Change engine oil filter
Change cabin filter

Correct. That plus about 20 items to inspect and tyre rotation.

landmannnn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I wasn't aware of tyre rotation. That was going to be my question to the forum about if you rotated the tyres was there a way to re-sync the TPMS.
Quite a few threads on TPMS. It appears the dealer software is required to adjust the positions of the sensors.

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Good morning All,

The tyre rotation wasn't done on mine when it was serviced at Ineos Jardine's Sevenoaks, mind you they also haven't entered it into the INEOS database either.

My grenadier is off to Jardine's Colchester for a number if issues to be sorted out, Hands free mike dreadful, tow hitch electrics red warning triangle illuminated when in use, rear door release sticking again, Heating [ or lack of it in winter] the rear seats vents are toasty the front vents icy !!! and a trim rattle in the front passengers foot well at 1950 rpm. Otherwise its still great a year or so down the road ;) ;)

Has anyone got the Colchester service department e mail address as would like to put all this in writing rather than just leaving it word of mouth !!

Moving to Worcestershire next month so will change dealers and hope not to have to pay £750 for a small service again!! any recommendations for agents there very welcome

Kind regards Garry

jamesfielding

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Good morning All,

The tyre rotation wasn't done on mine when it was serviced at Ineos Jardine's Sevenoaks, mind you they also haven't entered it into the INEOS database either.

My grenadier is off to Jardine's Colchester for a number if issues to be sorted out, Hands free mike dreadful, tow hitch electrics red warning triangle illuminated when in use, rear door release sticking again, Heating [ or lack of it in winter] the rear seats vents are toasty the front vents icy !!! and a trim rattle in the front passengers foot well at 1950 rpm. Otherwise its still great a year or so down the road ;) ;)

Has anyone got the Colchester service department e mail address as would like to put all this in writing rather than just leaving it word of mouth !!

Moving to Worcestershire next month so will change dealers and hope not to have to pay £750 for a small service again!! any recommendations for agents there very welcome

Kind regards Garry
Hi Garry,
I live in Worcestershire, would be cool to meet up at some point!
My dealer is Heritage in Gloucestershire (approx 1hr's drive for me). Their servicing pricing seems pretty good.

Highwayman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Garry,
My dealer is Heritage in Gloucestershire (approx 1hr's drive for me). Their servicing pricing seems pretty good.
+1 for Heritage Gloucester. Service Manger (Dave Miles) is excellent

Pistaah

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
+1 for Heritage Gloucester. Service Manger (Dave Miles) is excellent
He seems so - booked in there at the beginning of Sept - seems to know what he's talking about. Grange (Birmingham) transitioning out of the shared Aston Martin dealer and had no capacity for weeks, as well as being approx £250 more expensive...

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Garry,
Hi James,

That sounds like a plan, we should end up a few miles outside Upton, on the malvern side eta mid september!

Kind regards garry

jamesfielding

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi James,

That sounds like a plan, we should end up a few miles outside Upton, on the malvern side eta mid september!

Kind regards garry
Ha! Then you're even closer than originally thought. I'm just outside of Storridge (Hereford side of Malvern).

Catch up soon,
James

Back
Top Bottom