The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Seat Covers - Melville and Moon

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:45 AM
Reaction score
Think I have mentioned this already in this thread, but when I specced the OEM, I actually thought they were the M&M ones, when I saw them in the flesh at a show, they were cancelled the next day. I actually used the money to fund the saddle leather steering wheel and other bits.

Although I was quoted £660 for the front and rear and they have been ready to go for months, I think Stu Barnes may well have some pricing news for them going forward.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:45 PM
Reaction score
seat covers.png
OK I've had a look through the updated brochure, and this photo of the factory seat covers looks a LOT better than previous pictures. I still prefer the M&M, but id be happy with these

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
They have definitely changed in design and material or it’s very clever photography, that’s for sure.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:45 PM
Reaction score
They have definitely changed in design and material or it’s very clever photography, that’s for sure.
Yeah, deleted the first time I saw a real pic of them. Will eyeball them before buying.

MSA is a great brand in Australia. I have them for the 200 and the are top shelf.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7808761
OK I've had a look through the updated brochure, and this photo of the factory seat covers looks a LOT better than previous pictures. I still prefer the M&M, but id be happy with these
If the factory covers look that good they’re worth considering.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If the factory covers look that good they’re worth considering.
The thing about the M&M is that to my knowledge they are unsurpassed and have been for some time. So, do you gamble with the Ineos product or opt for the proven product?

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
They look SO much better than the ones that were at Goodwood
The covers have gone up in the new pricing from £287 to £300, so not that much and maybe worth holding off until visiting the agent and seeing them in person.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:45 PM
Reaction score
The covers have gone up in the new pricing from £287 to £300, so not that much and maybe worth holding off until visiting the agent and seeing them in person.
My thoughts exactly (y)

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Saw my truck at weekend and was happy with both the seats and flooring so cancelled my order (dealer) for covers and rubber mats.

das mo

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:45 PM
Reaction score
I have seen the Ineos seat covers at my dealer last week and the fit is really loose.
Has someone seen the M&M ones on the Grenadier seats and can confirm fit?

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
do I see a pair of toiletries bags / wet packs sown on to the dashboard cover? a little more storage doesn’t go astray, and I’ve checked the terms and conditions, and the storage isnt limited to toothbrushes, tweezers and Imodium.
I'd lose the toothbrushes and probably keep the tweezers and Imodium if I'm honest

Back
Top Bottom