The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Screen Brightness

Rupert

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:21 AM
Reaction score
Anyone know if it is possible to turn down/reduce the brightness in the center screen?

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:21 AM
Reaction score
Anyone know if it is possible to turn down/reduce the brightness in the center screen?
Yes, in settings
1707182795706.png

Rupert

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:21 AM
Reaction score
Excellent, where did you get this cheat sheet with the details in it? My manual has nothing in it that is similar.

oliverwood

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:21 PM
Reaction score
Would have been useful if it had two settings. One for no headlights or daytime and one for when it dropped its brightness when the headlights switched on so it doesn’t dazzle you when driving I. The dark.

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
2:21 AM
Reaction score
Would have been useful if it had two settings. One for no headlights or daytime and one for when it dropped its brightness when the headlights switched on so it doesn’t dazzle you when driving I. The dark.
Set it with the headlight on.
Set it again with the headlights off.
It remembers the 2 settings. 🙂

CRH

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Set it with the headlight on.
Set it again with the headlights off.
It remembers the 2 settings. 🙂
One of our other cars is like this, as Grenadier is supposed to be simple I never even thought to try this. Only problem is when stupid auto lights come on in certain daylight conditions and then my maps go to dark screen as well as dimmed screen and I can't read it. I don't have the voice telling me what to do as that would completely do my head in

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
One of our other cars is like this, as Grenadier is supposed to be simple I never even thought to try this. Only problem is when stupid auto lights come on in certain daylight conditions and then my maps go to dark screen as well as dimmed screen and I can't read it. I don't have the voice telling me what to do as that would completely do my head in
You can use your setting on your phone to prevent that. Don't know how on iPhone, but on an android phone - go into your Android Auto app in settings were you have the option for backlight dark/ day/auto. Change the default auto to day, then the phone isn't affected by the headlights

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:21 AM
Reaction score
You can use your setting on your phone to prevent that. Don't know how on iPhone, but on an android phone - go into your Android Auto app in settings were you have the option for backlight dark/ day/auto. Change the default auto to day, then the phone isn't affected by the headlights
On the iPhone sometimes the particular app has settings that cannot be changed. With Waze for example the app will automatically go to Dark Mode while connected to car play. At least it used to unless it has changed.

Back
Top Bottom