The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Scottish Grenadier

ScottishGrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:41 AM
Reaction score
Hi I wanted to introduce myself. My first involvement with the Grenadier was back in 2022 when I was involved with the UK launch as a driver and helping to plan some of the route in Southern Scotland and Northumberland. I'm a professional off road driver trainer and training all levels in all manner of vehicles. I work a great deal with Scottish Mountain Rescue and have been demonstrating the vehicle to many of the teams throughout the region. Always happy to pass my experiences onto fellow Grenadier owners

pete54

GG-2562
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I can highly recommend some time spent with @ScottishGrenadier !! He can give you great confidence in the ability of the vehicle and help hone your own skills!

Pat

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:41 AM
Reaction score
Hi I wanted to introduce myself. My first involvement with the Grenadier was back in 2022 when I was involved with the UK launch as a driver and helping to plan some of the route in Southern Scotland and Northumberland. I'm a professional off road driver trainer and training all levels in all manner of vehicles. I work a great deal with Scottish Mountain Rescue and have been demonstrating the vehicle to many of the teams throughout the region. Always happy to pass my experiences onto fellow Grenadier owners
Hi ScottishGrenadier,
is your name Tom? And were you at Goodwood this year?
Pat

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Floors Castle by any chance?

ScottishGrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ah, not far then. I’,m near Co’path.
I am running Grenadier Experience days for owners around my training tracks in East Lothian. Provides an opportunity to find out more about the vehicle, how it's systems work, driving techniques and and allows drivers to try their vehicles out in a safe non damaging environment. Can give you more details if you are interested.

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am running Grenadier Experience days for owners around my training tracks in East Lothian. Provides an opportunity to find out more about the vehicle, how it's systems work, driving techniques and and allows drivers to try their vehicles out in a safe non damaging environment. Can give you more details if you are interested.
Thanks, I have had it a year now and got it all sussed out. If you are ever doing a run out anywhere as a group I’d be up for something like that.

Reactions: PBD

Baron von Teuchter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi I'm in Swinton near Duns but do all my training in Pencaitland

Excellent, I’m a Duns man, left in the late 90’s but still have family down there.

Oh and welcome! Hope to come and do some training with you and some of the other Scottish member soon 👍

CRH

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Drop me a line or use the contact form on my website
www.farxfour.com
I've looked at this website previously when trying to find legal places that I can try my Grenadier out without ending up stuck/stranded or worse. I don't remember seeing a Grenadier on it when I last looked. Green lanes in UK are fun but always wary of doing anything too tricky for my abilities. I think I should have another look at what you offer

ScottishGrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I've looked at this website previously when trying to find legal places that I can try my Grenadier out without ending up stuck/stranded or worse. I don't remember seeing a Grenadier on it when I last looked. Green lanes in UK are fun but always wary of doing anything too tricky for my abilities. I think I should have another look at what you offer
Happy to help where I can but please be aware that this is not a " pay and play" venue. I am a professional off road driver trainer and I am based on a private Scottish Estate so I need to accompany all owner / drivers

Back
Top Bottom