The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Santander Financing

Local time
1:06 PM
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I placed my order back in Feb and although i was originally told it wouldn't be ready until November/December, I received word that it made it to port a couple weeks back and should be at the dealership later this month. Anyway, I started asking about Financing and they said that Santander was running a special of 2.9% for "tier one" credit, which i should have. Has anyone else used them for Financing or familiar with their process/requirements?

Also, dumb question BUT here goes...........I live approximately 6 hours away from the closest dealership. For those in a similar situation, how did you go about choosing who to handle IG oil changes? Am I better off just finding someone that works on and is knowledgeable with BMW engines? Thanks for any input.............cheers.

C64_forever

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:06 AM
Reaction score
Hi CDub, congrats on your decision. 2.9% indeed seems like a great rate. When I got mine I got quoted 6% by BofA, which was already very good at the time (March).
As for oil changes, I am in a similar situation to you. I am in the Bay Area and my dealer is in Pasadena. I am planning overnight trips to Pasadena for the first oil change or two. I also have a reliable BMW mechanic that can help with oil changes locally going forward. So my answer, I guess, is both approaches. If I had to choose one or if driving six hours is impractical, definitely local BMW would be my choice.
What color did you choose?

chtucker

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Is 2.9 still available in August? The ads said it was a July 31st end date?

Local time
Reaction score
C64, I appreciate the info.......that makes sense. I went with the Sterling Silver and absolutely can't wait to pick her up.

As for the rate, that's what I was told this past Thursday (8-8) from Sewell in Plano.

Phred

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:06 PM
Reaction score
Yes, I took advantage of the 2.9% from Santander.

Just got my account set up and made first payment via bank transfer.

Easy peasy lemon squeezie.

Process was filling out a very short credit app with the dealer, heard back in one day.

Local time
Reaction score
good deal, I submitted late Friday afternoon so hopefully will hear something tomorrow or Tuesday. Appreciate the info....

chtucker

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hopefully your dealer has clear information from Santander/Ineos

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-11 185223.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-11 185223.png
    139.9 KB · Views: 14

MurphyMurph

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I took delivery in early July to take advantage of the 2.9% offer. Similarly, my truck wasn’t expected for another month or 2 but was happy to bump up my timeline. The financing process was very easy and had no issues. My first payment will be due later this month and I have auto pay set up through their website.

Some friends of ours were so excited about ours and trusted my research and getting that they ended up buying one on 7/31 to get the 2.9%. I don’t think I’ll tell them it was extended, lol.

Local time
Reaction score
It makes it a no brainer.....I was a little on the fence if I was looking at 9% but this totally pushed me to move forward. Thanks for all the replies.

Local time
2:06 PM
Reaction score
This just in, you lucky dog!
1000008798.jpg

My guess is the $5000 voucher doesn't work on your pre-ordered truck.
But, for those buying off the lot, what a wonderful time to be alive!!

Back
Top Bottom