The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

3rd party Videos Rohny Dahl video incoming

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:22 PM
Reaction score
Last trip in the INEOS. First part of the East Pilbara is below. The Pilbara is one of the most amazing places in the world to visit. Ronny gives Skip a real work out.

View: https://youtu.be/Eed3-ZhZG1U

A favourite image from my trip to the Pilbara, taken at Millstream-Chichester National Park. No it is not photoshopped, just some basic post processing changes. The previous morning I was up on the lookout (roughly top centre of image). I realised the place to be at sunrise was the other side, so I went there the next morning and got this image. I was rather happy it all worked out. 3 images stitched together, using a 20mm tilt/shift lens and a Sony A7R camera.
Pilbara-RAW-2015.jpg

Last edited:

Dok

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:22 PM
Reaction score
The AUS NB1 Quartermaster Cab Chassis (base trim) Petrol has a kerb weight of 2,446kg & the Diesel has a kerb weight of 2,527kg both including 90% fuel tank & all other fluids at the correct level.
The total gross weight of both versions is 3,550kg
Higher trim levels do have a higher kerb weight. E.g. Trialmaster with dual battery, tow pack, additional wiring, RAI, KO2 tyres, diff locks, smooth pack, all adds approx. 100kg.
So with load capacity is 1,104 kg & 1,023 kg respectively with 81 litres of fuel.
Most manufacturers either don't include the fuel or don't state if it does or not when they quote a kerb weight.
So if you add a Norweld canopy & tray at 289 kg and the extras for Trialmaster spec at 100 kg that still leaves 700 kg & 625 kg respectively.
Logic says you would add an extended fuel tank at the same time.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioBdOioXsV8
Just wondering how he can gets 10 l/100km!? I'd love to have such low figures

Back
Top Bottom