The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Relays

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:51 AM
Reaction score
I've made good progress in identifying the specifications of the relays fitted to the Grenadier but in preparation for the next manual update I have a couple of questions that I hope the learned Forum members can help with.

Currently I have determined that the relays fitted are made by Tyco but need a couple of clarifications as follows:
  • Micro relay 614 is a 30 amp normal open relay, Currently I'm awaiting a pair of relay pliers as can't get a good enough grip to remove one. Can any one confirm whether it is a 4 or 5 pin relay?
  • I understand that there are 3 mini power relays in the dashboard near the Cockpit Electrical Centre. They control the AC/heating system and are either 40 or 50 amps. Has anyone sighted them and able to confirm their location, amp rating and a Tyco part number? (it should be embossed on the top of the relay).
Cheers
Steve

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:51 AM
Reaction score
I've made good progress in identifying the specifications of the relays fitted to the Grenadier but in preparation for the next manual update I have a couple of questions that I hope the learned Forum members can help with.

Currently I have determined that the relays fitted are made by Tyco but need a couple of clarifications as follows:
  • Micro relay 614 is a 30 amp normal open relay, Currently I'm awaiting a pair of relay pliers as can't get a good enough grip to remove one. Can any one confirm whether it is a 4 or 5 pin relay?
  • I understand that there are 3 mini power relays in the dashboard near the Cockpit Electrical Centre. They control the AC/heating system and are either 40 or 50 amps. Has anyone sighted them and able to confirm their location, amp rating and a Tyco part number? (it should be embossed on the top of the relay).
Cheers
Steve
Relay 614 is 4 pins, our "former" member @DCPU documented this:

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:51 AM
Reaction score
Relay 614 is 4 pins, our "former" member @DCPU documented this:
Thanks so much Jean.

One ? down one to go.