The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Rear tire mount to reverse how the spare tire is mounted

IdahoGrenadier2024

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:28 PM
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, just got my Grenadier and was wondering if anyone has come across a rear spare tire mount that bolts up to the factory mount and allows the spare tire to face out (in reverse from how it's mounted from the factory).

Let me know please, thank you. Mark

Attachments

• 2024 Ineos Grenadier REAR.jpg
    2024 Ineos Grenadier REAR.jpg
    722 KB · Views: 24

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:28 AM
Reaction score

C-Mack

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:28 PM
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of an Agile OR spare tire relocation bracket installed after researching a few different solutions out there. Needless to say, once it arrived I was very impressed with the overall quality and machine work on the bracket. The offset bracket moves the entire spare over to the right which gives added space for larger tires and for getting in and out of the smaller split door. Installation was straightforward without any issues and it's nice to do away with the stock Tupperware garbage can lid plastic cover.

I was a little hesitant at first to order it as there was no specific information on whether it would allow you to reverse the stock 18" alloy wheel. My assumption was that it was really only designed to fit larger aftermarket wheels where the positive offset is less than the stock wheels +55mm and it would sit too far back on the bracket interfering with the door and wiper arm.

I'm happy to report that the wheel fits perfectly, although clearance was tight, the wiper arm can operate without any issues with almost a 1/4" to spare. I have the stock 255/70 18" KO2's and if the tire was any wider on the stock wheel I doubt it would have worked as well. So, for anyone out there with stock 18" alloys the Agile OR bracket should work for you. I don't have a set of 17" steel wheels to test so if anyone has information on whether or not they fit with the bracket feel free to share.

Attachments

• IMG_4044.jpeg
    IMG_4044.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4047.jpeg
    IMG_4047.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4048.jpeg
    IMG_4048.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4050.jpeg
    IMG_4050.jpeg