The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Quartermaster tonneau cover and cargo bars

Local time
9:15 AM
Reaction score
More pictures taken today at the Autohaus Weippert lot. This time from the QM tonneau cover, interesstingly combined with some cargo racks. Might be useful for a (second) tent.

9kp5o.jpg

9kx3m.jpg

9kQNH.jpg

Max

Jiman01

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:15 AM
Reaction score
That’s cool. I think IG should integrate one of those rear view mirror cameras to this one, and mount the spare (similar to what’s pictured) blocking the rear glass. That would free up bed space w/o blocking the view.

Local time
9:15 AM
Reaction score
cool, do u know what supplier offers that (bed cover). As well the rack if needed ? I not have seen yet a nice bed cover (like this) for the QM.

Jiman01

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:15 AM
Reaction score
IDK the brand but just a heads up that it looks like a rolling tonneau cover. I had one before from a brand called Retrax. The biggest downside to this style is that the system requires a unit that the cover rolls into that’s mounted in the bed just below the rear window. The “box”, if you will, takes up @10” of bed space. That’s a lot for a bed that’s already small to begin with.

If you’re OK with that, IMO the Retrax I had worked great. It was quick to extend and retract, it was lockable, and when fully extended and locked, you could stand on it. IIRC it was rated up to 500lbs.

Back
Top Bottom