The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Puddle Lights

Local time
1:22 PM
Reaction score
This is. what a puddle light looks like on a PTO 02 looks like at the Game Fair at Ragley Hall lights. up the carpet nicely .
Puddle Light S.jpg

Last edited:

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
LOL ~ you could be right there. Maybe they should be linked on the configurator so you can't have the side runners without optioning them?

It seems odd, I think the puddle lamps (which come with ambient door lighting) are the only item you can't spec as an individual item?

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
2:22 PM
Reaction score
Grandma is 92 yrs old. She'll appreciate it.

Local time
Reaction score
Grandma is 92 yrs old. She'll appreciate it.
There was mention that the step is not the final design it may extend further to the rear to make it easier for rear passengers .

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I didn't spec the ambient lighting package purely because it seemed like an unnecessary cost. We'd really need to see them at night to see how effective they are, but it would be cool if they shone a Grenadier lambda "/\" on the floor

Local time
Reaction score
I didn't spec the ambient lighting package purely because it seemed like an unnecessary cost. We'd really need to see them at night to see how effective they are, but it would be cool if they shone a Grenadier lambda "/\" on the floor
It will be a silhouette of Jim

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
There was mention that the step is not the final design it may extend further to the rear to make it easier for rear passengers .
Grandma will never sit anywhere else than on the front passenger seat. No way ! ☠️

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Seems a total waste to me. Supposed to be a utility vehicle not a tarts handbag,
Hence why I didn't order them. Nice that INEOS are giving people the choice to opt out of such 'conveniences'.

like the Front parking sensors, which anyone who wants to fit an aftermarket bumper knows are a PITA

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
And also the only item (I think!) that you can't spec individually.

Deepblue

#00274 - Swiss Vehicle (SD1-1/63)
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Grandma will never sit anywhere else than on the front passenger seat. No way ! ☠️
just have to be cautious she doesn't get too excited about your Grenadier and chooses the driver seat ;)

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Oh yes, she's still a General Admiral.

OMG 😲

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:22 PM
Reaction score
I was confounded by the inability to specify puddle lights separately, so I just opted for the whole "soft" pack. I am hoping the Grenadier puddle lights aren't just the ones shown on the underside of the doors when they are open as in the above image. I was expecting lights under the exterior mirrors too so they light up the ground when the doors are closed but unlocked. We are addicted to them with our current vehicle as it makes it so easy to get to the car in a dark garage or anywhere by just pressing the unlock button on the key fob.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:22 PM
Reaction score
I was confounded by the inability to specify puddle lights separately, so I just opted for the whole "soft" pack. I am hoping the Grenadier puddle lights aren't just the ones shown on the underside of the doors when they are open as in the above image. I was expecting lights under the exterior mirrors too so they light up the ground when the doors are closed but unlocked. We are addicted to them with our current vehicle as it makes it so easy to get to the car in a dark garage or anywhere by just pressing the unlock button on the key fob.
Me thinks you’re expecting too much.

Back
Top Bottom