The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

PSA: Ineos San Rafael (NorCal) opened this week

Local time
2:35 AM
Reaction score
Thank you.
This is great news.
I wonder how many of these vehicles they actually have.
Hopefully at least 1 for a test drive soon.
Great news.
Thx
A51

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:35 AM
Reaction score
Thank you.
This is great news.
I wonder how many of these vehicles they actually have.
Hopefully at least 1 for a test drive soon.
Great news.
Thx
A51
If they are like the newly opened Maryland dealer, the "loading" delivery was ~40 vehicles

C64_forever

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Got a transmission fault on mine on Friday. It’s in limp mode , 5 mph max. Getting it towed to this dealer next week. Hopefully this will be a good experience.

Sorry to hear this. Just happened out of the blue, or was it related to something you did?

S52

Local time
Reaction score
They have been really great to me so far. My rig has been built and is awaiting its journey across the pond. They have already reached out twice in the last month to check in with me and give me status updates on my order.

I was feeling pretty salty about the Kuhn dealer situation and the fact they never followed up or reached out to let me know what was going on when they went under (nor did Ineos for that matter...)

The management of this new dealer seems top notch so far. Excited to take delivery hopefully in the near future!

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
They have been really great to me so far. My rig has been built and is awaiting its journey across the pond. They have already reached out twice in the last month to check in with me and give me status updates on my order.

I was feeling pretty salty about the Kuhn dealer situation and the fact they never followed up or reached out to let me know what was going on when they went under (nor did Ineos for that matter...)

The management of this new dealer seems top notch so far. Excited to take delivery hopefully in the near future!
I bought one of my other cars from price. Decent experience. Service is pretty pricey though, but I think that is bay area.

Local time
Reaction score
I bought one of my other cars from price. Decent experience. Service is pretty pricey though, but I think that is bay area.
Bay Area, yes, and the parts are from outer space galactic empire pricing pricing.
It will be very interesting t see if the parts cost and service cost of ownership comes down any.
In my case it may end up new Land Cruiser based on these sorts of issues.

Local time
Reaction score
Convincing me of the criticality of the dealer location and infant mortality occurrences.
That's really not going to work well deep into mountain ranges.
I really do not want to be saying: Oy vey, I coulda had a Land Cruiser.
1725545108850.png

Last edited:

PilotMike

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
FYI dealer telling me that 1st service, the following should be performed: Oil change, tire rotation, front and rear differential service, HVAC filter, replace all wiper blades. Quoted $902.35. Mine also has a transfer case seal leak which will be covered under warranty.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
FYI dealer telling me that 1st service, the following should be performed: Oil change, tire rotation, front and rear differential service, HVAC filter, replace all wiper blades. Quoted $902.35. Mine also has a transfer case seal leak which will be covered under warranty.
Seems fairly inline (presuming notably higher labor rates in CA than the East coast), feel free to add it to this thread - https://www.theineosforum.com/threads/grenadier-servicing-price-usa.12416460/

GrenADV

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just had all the same done to mine (minus the transmission leak - which I thought I had, but turns out it was just residual oil dripping down from the previous oil change I had done at 6000 miles). All is well now. Fingers crossed they'll have yours fixed-up and good to go again soon.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If they are like the newly opened Maryland dealer, the "loading" delivery was ~40 vehicles
When I was at MilesOne last week, 3 arrived and there were 9 more at the Port.

Attachments

• E53BD27E-F2C6-42EC-B423-BD2B9AC120F4.jpeg
    E53BD27E-F2C6-42EC-B423-BD2B9AC120F4.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 5

Michael_in_Baja

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Did you have this done at 12,000 miles? Are the differentials spec'd for servive at 12,000 miles? Should and must mean different things to me (said the guy that changed his oil at 800 miles after break in and will do it again at 2,500 miles).

Last edited:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Did you have this done at 12,000 miles? Are the differentials spec'd for servive at 12,000 miles? Should and must mean different things to me (said the guy that changed his oil at 800 miles after break in and will do it again at 3k miles).
Diffs get done at 12k miles and not again for a long time after that

Back
Top Bottom