The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Power leads behind amp?

Phred

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:22 PM
Reaction score
I have a set of power leads behind the amplifier under the back seat. Sealed ends like the EXT switch drops.

Any idea of ratings and fuse locations?

Thanks!

Wwv01us

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I believe those are for a trailer brake controller.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:22 PM
Reaction score
I have a set of power leads behind the amplifier under the back seat. Sealed ends like the EXT switch drops.

Any idea of ratings and fuse locations?

Thanks!
I don’t have an amplifier under back seat as I have the dual battery system. I can’t be sure without a photo but sounds like wires for compressor/dust gun from FL13 fuse location rated 40a under the back seat
Ok edit. I am not aware that I have wires for trailer brake controller so maybe you guys over the pond have a different set up

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I don’t have an amplifier under back seat as I have the dual battery system. I can’t be sure without a photo but sounds like wires for compressor/dust gun from FL13 fuse location rated 40a under the back seat
Ok edit. I am not aware that I have wires for trailer brake controller so maybe you guys over the pond have a different set up
MY23 and MY24 have different wiring in this area.

MY23 is for a compressor; MY24 has one harness that is for the factory option subwoofer and another set of blunt cut wires for adding a trailer brake controller

Back
Top Bottom