The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Podcast Season 2 Episode 1 "Homeward Bound"

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
9:46 PM
Reaction score
View: https://open.spotify.com/episode/2cFrWAURDWEgIqEWhucP9Y?si=ICFpxFSvSvScAu0NWpzm8A

The guys are back and hopefully better than ever, we join Anand as he returns home after collecting his brand new Grenadier, that's right we recorded a podcast in a moving Grenadier.

We discuss the Fusilier, the state of play with the Quartermaster and we throw some wild numbers around with regards to build numbers.

But the big question on everyones mind is how is Anand's HVAC and what's it like to be chauffeured around in your very own Grenadier.

(and yes, the typo has been fixed but Spotify is a bit slow to update"

A1B2C3D4

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:46 AM
Reaction score
View: https://open.spotify.com/episode/2cFrWAURDWEgIqEWhucP9Y?si=ICFpxFSvSvScAu0NWpzm8A

The guys are back and hopefully better than ever, we join Anand as he returns home after collecting his brand new Grenadier, that's right we recorded a podcast in a moving Grenadier.

We discuss the Fusilier, the state of play with the Quartermaster and we throw some wild numbers around with regards to build numbers.

But the big question on everyones mind is how is Anand's HVAC and what's it like to be chauffeured around in your very own Grenadier.

Thank you for doing these. Very enjoyable and entertaining!

Paddy

GG-7777
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:46 AM
Reaction score
I agree with above, very enjoyable train ride listening to you all this morning!

A1B2C3D4

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:46 AM
Reaction score

I don't know Stu and Krabby but I suggest as everyone is busy picking up and outfitting your vehicle remember to show you appreciation for this Forum and the effort that goes into it.

From knowing when you vehicle actually shipped to finding missing information from the O&M manual, this place has most everything that is missing.

I found the search feature can quickly find you things like power steering fluid specs and the missing accessory installation instructions.

The shirts are great. I highly recommend.

Pfk

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
8:46 AM
Reaction score
i agree, thank you for doing these @Stu_Barnes and @Krabby, please keep them coming and i think it would be nice to expand the reach to global grenadier podcast in the future

Local time
9:46 PM
Reaction score
Thanks, Guys! I've really enjoyed your POD cast. I'm waiting on my truck and the forum and show have made the wait dare I say enjoyable. I believe you both got your trucks between seasons. I'd love to hear you both talk more about your experiences on the show.

Back
Top Bottom