The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Pennsylvania Sighting (Prediction)

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:01 AM
Reaction score
There is a special car show outside Philadelphia for Carriages, Classic, Antiques, etc. They also show off upcoming new high-end cars or concepts. The Grenadier dealer is a sponsor so maybe, just maybe.

The website doesn't always post everything that will be in the dealers new car tents but seeing the Grenadier there wouldn't surprise me.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Reach out to RDS - they’re the Philly people.

Boise

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:01 AM
Reaction score
There is a special car show outside Philadelphia for Carriages, Classic, Antiques, etc. They also show off upcoming new high-end cars or concepts. The Grenadier dealer is a sponsor so maybe, just maybe.

The website doesn't always post everything that will be in the dealers new car tents but seeing the Grenadier there wouldn't surprise me.

It's still a little early to see one at the dealer by a couple weeks from those show dates.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
While they may have their vehicles by then, I don't believe the actual "dealer day" is until about 1-2 weeks after that event

CJV

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

That's my neck of the woods! I'll be on the look-out!

Last edited:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@anand with his finger on the pulse again!
I'm simply going off of things that have been posted here or elsewhere... I've heard rumblings that some dealers are already planning customer events around their launch day

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I happened to run into an employee at a gas station Friday afternoon and asked just to see his reaction.

Did you happen to get any of the Grenadiers in yet that might be hiding in the warehouse. He didn't know that they were but he almost had that sly grin meaning that he might know what I was talking about. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom