The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Patriot Campers Grenadier Build

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:04 PM
Reaction score
I suspect the ST5 storage cover is coming, as they make these for their campers. Scroll down that linked page.

Local time
8:04 AM
Reaction score
I assumed the cab chassis would interest them.
I think Norweld said it takes the same tray as the 70 series.
The Norweld tray will be the same but the mountings between the tray and chassis which are bolt on will be different. I am interested to see if Patriot has a PCOR tray and canopy and if they have any of their wheels made to suit a Grenadier.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I told Shane at Patriot Sales about this thread.

INEOS and Patriot = match made in heaven. Just like INEOS and XHQ.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Did you tell him I drink scotch??
No, but I may ask for some freebies, if I buy the ST5 (yes it is a joke). :)

There are some things I can link to the accessories thread from the Patriot Supply website over the next week or so.

Shopkeep

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I just spoke to Shane in Sales at Patriot, he believes the stud patterns are compatible, and he knew the INEOS stud pattern.

The smallest tyre size on the ST5 is 285, so you could to increase the type size on the INEOS, or just get an adjustable tow hitch from Allin Towbar in SA.

If you want them to be fully compatible you would need to go to 285 on the INEOS.
The spare on the ST5 is a narrow space saver so would be handy to be able to use the spare from the Grenadier.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The spare on the ST5 is a narrow space saver so would be handy to be able to use the spare from the Grenadier.
I had not picked that up, thanks. If I go that way I will ask about a full size tyre spare instead, I dislike space savers.

Shopkeep

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I had not picked that up, thanks. If I go that way I will ask about a full size tyre spare instead, I dislike space savers.
Would probably need to mount a full size in a different location as it would reduce clearance at the front of the van.

Snipewench

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I am so interested in one of these. BUT - it does not appear that I could work out of it (one of my criteria for a caravan). Yes, I could put a laptop on the table inside, or work outside, but I'm looking for a space where I could put a laptop and an additional monitor. Could I put the monitor/TV in this van on an extension arm, so it could be used as a monitor for the laptop? Possible.

Other consideration is that I'm working 8 hours, so the space needs to be comfy, the seat needs to be supportive. I might have to go up to Patriot when I go up to Brissie next for some stuff on my Gren.

weeman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I am so interested in one of these. BUT - it does not appear that I could work out of it (one of my criteria for a caravan). Yes, I could put a laptop on the table inside, or work outside, but I'm looking for a space where I could put a laptop and an additional monitor. Could I put the monitor/TV in this van on an extension arm, so it could be used as a monitor for the laptop? Possible.

Other consideration is that I'm working 8 hours, so the space needs to be comfy, the seat needs to be supportive. I might have to go up to Patriot when I go up to Brissie next for some stuff on my Gren.

Let me know how you go with this.

I'm also looking for something I could potentially work out of full time while on the road. The ZoneRV Expedition is almot perfect but is too big, however wondering if this would be too small for long term (6 month) living / working. I currently have a Patriot X1-N which is awesome, but not having any live in space in bad weather is a deal breaker for longer term travel, especially while working on the road.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Take a look at the Kimberley Karavan as well. KK are located in Ballina on your way up to Patriot (a further 1.5 hours north). The Kimberly Kube comes close for me, but you cannot sit inside comfortably.

Also look at the Stockman Rover 2, Track Tvan or ARB Earth Camper.

Last edited:

weeman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Take a look at the Kimberley Karavan as well. KK are located in Ballina on your way up to Patriot (a further 1.5 hours north). The Kimberly Kube comes close for me, but you cannot sit inside comfortably.

Also look at the Stockman Rover 2, Track Tvan or ARB Earth Camper.
Yes, the Karavan is on the list as well. Saw one of the current models (with full 48v electrics) while camping in the Vic high country 6 months ago and was very impressed.

Also looking at the Lifestyle Campers Reconn models.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:04 AM
Reaction score
I assumed the cab chassis would interest them.
I think Norweld said it takes the same tray as the 70 series.
They do use 70 series tray.
Our INEOS Grenadier Quartermaster Chassis Cab (dual cab) trays are available in the following sizes, which is dependent on the cab size, wheelbase and bed length of your Ineos Grenadier Quartermaster.

1826L x 1850W
Being transferable between most vehicle makes and models in the same class, our Ienos ute trays allow you to keep your tray when upgrading your vehicle by simply changing the mounts.

Mikeb62

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'm very happy with our Vista RV https://vistarv.com.au/ . The trick is finding the off-road camper that ticks most of your individual boxes and "budget 😂". They just announced an all electric/no gas upgrade and air bag suspension option.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Patriot don't own one, asked them about it at the Melb 4x4 show apparently it was just a loan from INEOS for the video shoot
The ST5 video and images show a Donny Grey car (maybe Inky Black). The other Patriot video I saw showed a Sela Green car. So that is two cars they have had - both wagons.

OFF TOPIC: As I looked up the green colours correct name I noticed a new colour (new to me) on the website. Devil Red (EDIT: I can see the other threads now):

Devil Red.png

Devil Red-SIDE.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom