The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Parking Sensor Random Alerts

samnt650

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:13 PM
Reaction score
I have Roo Bar / Safari Guard, and OEM winch on the front. My front parking sensor randomly goes off. It appears the two center sensors were causing the problem. Dealer replaced the sensors not solving the issue. Anyone encountered similar problem? How do you have this resolved?

Shutting down the sensor by the button is NOT a fix. Just a work around...

DoubleDoom

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
3:13 AM
Reaction score
Have you sprayed WD40 onto them?

That may sound strange but senors are notorious for getting water in them and then they stay on or play up. Spraying WD40 on them clears the water out. I had to do that on one of mine a couple of days ago after the heavy rain.

samnt650

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
No I have not and they were new sensors (dealer replaced them and didn't solve the false alarm problem

Local time
Reaction score
I have Roo Bar / Safari Guard, and OEM winch on the front. My front parking sensor randomly goes off. It appears the two center sensors were causing the problem. Dealer replaced the sensors not solving the issue. Anyone encountered similar problem? How do you have this resolved?

Shutting down the sensor by the button is NOT a fix. Just a work around...
I’m having the same issue with the front sensor. Had it “fixed” at the dealer but the problem is back.

Back
Top Bottom