The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

OverlandGearGuy

Hi Everyone, my name is Rob Daugherty, I am the Owner of a Soft Goods Manufacturing facility in Utah, my main focus has been around Sprinter Vans, Recently I went to my local Warner Van Dealer and they have the Grenadier's the more I learned about them, the more I want one. I hope to Test Drive one next week.
The Entrepreneur side of me thought there may be a need for Organizational Storage items for the Grenadier, so I recently launched a line of products Grenadier Storage Solutions I have been Manufacturing gear for over 33 years, I love what I do.
When I am not doing that I am out photographing Wildlife, Bears are my Favorite http://RobsWildlife.com
Prior to getting into Manufacturing Gear, I was in Law Enforcement for 16 years, I grew up in Oregon, Moved to Utah in 2006

Rob

https://overlandgearguy.com/collections/ineos-grenadier-accessories/INEOS-Grenadier

Grenadier Flyer-4.png

• Seat Organizers
  • Door Cubbies
  • Utensil Organizers
  • Spare Tire and Ladder Bags
  • Sun Visor Organizers
  • Rear Cargo Nets
  • Headrest Trash Bags, Fire Extinguisher Pouches, IFAK Pouches
  • Tool Bags - Tool Roll - Tool Wraps

CUSTOM MADE GEAR SINCE 1990 - MADE IN THE USA - LIFETIME WARRANTY

Big Thanks to Warner INEOS Grenadier for letting me use the Grenadier for Measuring
VIDEO

Last edited:

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
12:35 AM
Reaction score
I too had an issue with the magnets not aligning. I found that the magnet inside the flap must have moved. Likely caused from shipping. It is as simple as pinching the magnet to move it down towards the bottom edge of the flap. Once there it seems to stay.

Hey I just saw this message, if its not working, please send it back and will fix it up, not sure what could have happened

jeffmattSD

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:35 PM
Reaction score
Do you know where you can buy the Rear Molle Storage Bins?

Thank you in advance, Jeff

Defender77

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:35 AM
Reaction score
Do you know where you can buy the Rear Molle Storage Bins?

Thank you in advance, Jeff

Bison Gear
I ordered both left and right rear baskets from Bison Gear (forum sponsors) on Sunday. They shipped via Fed Ex on Monday. Easy peasy!

Looking now at bags from Overland Gear Guy.

LAdrummer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:35 PM
Reaction score
I ordered both left and right rear baskets from Bison Gear (forum sponsors) on Sunday. They shipped via Fed Ex on Monday. Easy peasy!

Looking now at bags from Overland Gear Guy.
I opted to buy the baskets from Bison-Gear (Made in Poland) rather than the Amazon or eBay ones (Made in China). The Bison-Gear molle baskets are solid and the Overland Gear Guy bags work perfectly. Make sure to dab a bit of blue thread locker on the machine screws when installing the new baskets. It's a logistical circus act to install them alone but manageable. You'll see, lol

QRgren

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just received my bags for the Bison Gear storage bins. High quality like the underseat bags. I also ordered a custom shovel sheath - more padding than I was expecting - very impressed with the final product. Thanks again for the custom work.

Attachments

• IMG_2052.jpeg
    IMG_2052.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2051.jpeg
    IMG_2051.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2053.jpeg
    IMG_2053.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 40
Local time
4:35 PM
Reaction score
For those who have installed the Bison Gear side baskets how are you liking them? Any unexpected pluses or minuses?

I’m considering them, although a bit worried it may prevent access to the plastic access points, as well as the tie down points which are up on the side and I do use them.

Thanks in advance…

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For those who have installed the Bison Gear side baskets how are you liking them? Any unexpected pluses or minuses?

I’m considering them, although a bit worried it may prevent access to the plastic access points, as well as the tie down points which are up on the side and I do use them.

Thanks in advance…
I have the Amazon bin on the right and you lose the tiedown point as they mounting bolts use the same point.

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
12:35 AM
Reaction score
I wanted to thank all of you that have got our Safari Window Insulated Covers and for the 5 Star Reviews

#Safari #safariWindow #SafariWindowCovers

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 13.19.58.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 13.19.58.png
    4 MB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 13.20.23.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 13.20.23.png
    385.1 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: PBD
Back
Top Bottom