The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

OverlandGearGuy

Hi Everyone, my name is Rob Daugherty, I am the Owner of a Soft Goods Manufacturing facility in Utah, my main focus has been around Sprinter Vans, Recently I went to my local Warner Van Dealer and they have the Grenadier's the more I learned about them, the more I want one. I hope to Test Drive one next week.
The Entrepreneur side of me thought there may be a need for Organizational Storage items for the Grenadier, so I recently launched a line of products Grenadier Storage Solutions I have been Manufacturing gear for over 33 years, I love what I do.
When I am not doing that I am out photographing Wildlife, Bears are my Favorite http://RobsWildlife.com
Prior to getting into Manufacturing Gear, I was in Law Enforcement for 16 years, I grew up in Oregon, Moved to Utah in 2006

Rob

https://overlandgearguy.com/collections/ineos-grenadier-accessories/INEOS-Grenadier

Grenadier Flyer-4.png

• Seat Organizers
  • Door Cubbies
  • Utensil Organizers
  • Spare Tire and Ladder Bags
  • Sun Visor Organizers
  • Rear Cargo Nets
  • Headrest Trash Bags, Fire Extinguisher Pouches, IFAK Pouches
  • Tool Bags - Tool Roll - Tool Wraps

CUSTOM MADE GEAR SINCE 1990 - MADE IN THE USA - LIFETIME WARRANTY

Big Thanks to Warner INEOS Grenadier for letting me use the Grenadier for Measuring
VIDEO

Last edited:

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:58 PM
Reaction score
Awesome Thank you very much, its easiest to put it on the tire starting with the Horizontal Strap First, get it in place and snug, then put on the (2) Vertical Straps. its best to Cross them, and then tighten everything up.

Send me some pics once you get it installed.

THX
Thank you, Rob! Will do on the pics.

thuchton

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I am excited to get my under seat storage bags this week. Looks like they shipped!

Also great to see you got your ride and one heck of a sunset as well. I will be flying into SLC this next week for work. Sure wish I was driving so I could take the mine out for a drive up there.

Thanks for a quick turnaround on the bags, I am looking forward to putting them to good use soon.

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
8:58 PM
Reaction score
I am excited to get my under seat storage bags this week. Looks like they shipped!

Also great to see you got your ride and one heck of a sunset as well. I will be flying into SLC this next week for work. Sure wish I was driving so I could take the mine out for a drive up there.

Thanks for a quick turnaround on the bags, I am looking forward to putting them to good use soon.
We try to get them out super fast.

Thank you I was so excited to get it, and as a Photographer, that was one of the best sunsets I ever photographed.

http://robswildlife.com

If you get a chance when your here, stop by and see where it is all made at.

thuchton

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

thuchton

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
We try to get them out super fast.

Thank you I was so excited to get it, and as a Photographer, that was one of the best sunsets I ever photographed.

http://robswildlife.com

If you get a chance when your here, stop by and see where it is all made at.
Your photos are amazing!

Also are you the VEST GUY as well? I have one that I have been using for a while. I bought it for my sports photography work. I LOVE THEM! I tell people about them all the time when I am on the sidelines of games. Great stuff!

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Your photos are amazing!

Also are you the VEST GUY as well? I have one that I have been using for a while. I bought it for my sports photography work. I LOVE THEM! I tell people about them all the time when I am on the sidelines of games. Great stuff!

O MY. What a Small world yes I am THEVESTGUY. I have been doing that side of things for 33 + years. well Thank you for the Photo Vest purchase as well.

They are so handy for Sports and Wildlife Photography

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:58 AM
Reaction score
Well from photos of commercial variants, the time down rings are the same as the ones on the side panels in the rear. And behind the blanking plate there is still the threaded hole. As mention I have 2 spare time down rings from when they installed my cargo barrier as I requested to have the tie down rings given back.
See picture form the config page re: rings

1704441896769.png

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:58 AM
Reaction score
You bet I can make something for that area , do you want it in Black Mesh
I don't, but this was more for @yippee to show him that there are fixings other than what you can see.
I do think though shipping will be the biggest hurdle for anything out of the states.
I've priced some items and it's fairly prohibitive form a cost perspective but if you can find a good rate it may just work for those that want your gear 👍🏼

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
I don't, but this was more for @yippee to show him that there are fixings other than what you can see.
I do think though shipping will be the biggest hurdle for anything out of the states.
I've priced some items and it's fairly prohibitive form a cost perspective but if you can find a good rate it may just work for those that want your gear 👍🏼
Ok. Thanks for clearing that up.

I agree with you. The shipping is crazy. There’s a lot of stuff on the other side of the pond that I would like to buy for mine but I’m in the same position as far as shipping.

I’m not sure if a group by would work and shipping everything at once that should be cheaper, but logistics might not be feasible

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:58 PM
Reaction score
Question for those who have already received some products from OGG - how do the grays match up? I am going to order some sun-visor panels and want to try to match the factory color as possible. Is charcoal too dark? Gray too light? I'd appreciate photos if possible.

Thank you.

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Question for those who have already received some products from OGG - how do the grays match up? I am going to order some sun-visor panels and want to try to match the factory color as possible. Is charcoal too dark? Gray too light? I'd appreciate photos if possible.

Thank you.
I can go take some pics of the Charcoal Items inside and send them over to you, I would say 65% at least are the Charcoal Color

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:58 PM
Reaction score

Thank you.
Hi Krabby, I am pretty sure Charcoal is the color to go with if matching the interior color of the Granadier, however wait for Rob from OVerlandGearGuy.com to get you those photos so you can decide. Everything I have ordered from him is exceptional quality. I have already order a lot of bags from him, now i just need my Grenadier to put them in. DaBull

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I don’t think I can order any color but Coyote. (y)
Had I gone with khaki seat covers I would have too - I believe that you're waiting on khaki seat covers, correct?

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Had I gone with khaki seat covers I would have too - I believe that you're waiting on khaki seat covers, correct?
Yes, I prefer a tan interior. For the storage bags I also like a lighter or contrasting color.

EDIT: I just looked at his web site and Gray looks really good!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom