The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Over a Year

DrahthaarGuide

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
12:43 PM
Reaction score
Is anyone else in the US still waiting for an order placed over a year ago? I had a reservation and placed my order in May of 2023 and I’m still waiting, with little to no updates from Ineos. A friend ordered one 10 months after me and the dealer has emailed him letting him know it’s ready for delivery . Our vehicles were on the same boat and mine is still sitting at the port. What could have been a great experience has turned into endless frustration. I just wish there was another vehicle I could buy in its place. I’m still going to wait but just needed to vent a little.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If it is at the port, then it is in the queue to await transport. How long has it been there? Depending on how many vehicles arrived at port from one ship, that delay could be 2-3 weeks

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat (pun intended). Reservation 6/22, ordered 6/23, built 2/24. arrived GA 6/24. No one can tell me why the delay.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to pass on it and reassess, but who knows what I'll do when it gets here. 🤷‍♂️

DrahthaarGuide

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat (pun intended). Reservation 6/22, ordered 6/23, built 2/24. arrived GA 6/24. No one can tell me why the delay.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to pass on it and reassess, but who knows what I'll do when it gets here. 🤷‍♂️
Sounds familiar alright, mine arrived at port on 5/17 and as far as I know is still sitting there. I see we both went with the Sela Green so perhaps there is an extended dry time for that paint……..

TXJOHN

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:43 AM
Reaction score
There is hope, as long as there is patience. My timeline was reservation 1/23, order6/23, build 1/24, arrived in GA 4/14/24 and finally delivered 6/14/24. What is so frustrating is the amount of time it sat at the factory and then again at the GA port. Mine sat for 4 months, nuts. Wether it did any good or not I pestered the dealer to contact INEOS and "expedite" shipment, which he said he did. Did that help? But the 300 mile drive home convinced me this is a keeper, much better on the road than I anticipated.

mbev

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
9:43 AM
Reaction score
I placed my order 3/24 with an ETA of October 2024. The website status was changed about a week ago to "In production" and I got a call from the dealer this week where they gave me the VIN. The ETA on the website now shows "Q3 2024". Does anyone know how long they are typically in production? Given the other comments about shipping delays, etc. I guess I should probably just stop thinking about it and wait for the dealer to call me when it arrives. It would sure be nice to have a little more information.

Tjhappel

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Is anyone else in the US still waiting for an order placed over a year ago? I had a reservation and placed my order in May of 2023 and I’m still waiting, with little to no updates from Ineos. A friend ordered one 10 months after me and the dealer has emailed him letting him know it’s ready for delivery . Our vehicles were on the same boat and mine is still sitting at the port. What could have been a great experience has turned into endless frustration. I just wish there was another vehicle I could buy in its place. I’m still going to wait but just needed to vent a little.
I ordered on day one and mine is finally here now. I did order absolutely everything on it so maybe that was the hold up, two time paint and red frame with winch. They seem to have a ton of lower base models sitting

Iggle

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I was just about to post the same question. Ordered last June and got a vague message from the dealer that it is on a boat. Ineos website doesn't update status. About a month ago I actually received a survey about how much I am enjoying my new Grenadier, LOL.

S52

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Placed my order 11/23. Website showing Q3 delivery 2024. Haven't heard much of anything from Ineos or the dealer. I reached out to INEOS back in April for a status update- I was told due to my order being highly optioned (winch, two tone roof) it would take longer to enter production. At this point I hope it delays into the end of the year so I wind up with a 2025 model. Gonna be frustrating to get a late 2024 right as the 2025's go into production.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:43 AM
Reaction score
I placed my order 3/24 with an ETA of October 2024. The website status was changed about a week ago to "In production" and I got a call from the dealer this week where they gave me the VIN. The ETA on the website now shows "Q3 2024". Does anyone know how long they are typically in production? Given the other comments about shipping delays, etc. I guess I should probably just stop thinking about it and wait for the dealer to call me when it arrives. It would sure be nice to have a little more information.
I ordered mine on 22nd July 2022
Signed the contract on 26th April 2023
Paid in full on the 6th October 2023
I took this screenshot today and as you can see apparently it is still in production.
It must be a long production line because mine just tripped over 18,000 kms on the counter.

1719439686017.jpg

Back
Top Bottom