The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia oops

Local time
9:22 PM
Reaction score
I actually emailed my dealer this afternoon asking for an update. They are pretty sure it has been built but don't have anymore info

Local time
7:22 PM
Reaction score
Great news Dave, looks very similar to the spec and colour I ordered in July so be keen to know how you go with it. No idea when I will see mine but glad to see that some people are seeing progress. I don't even have a projected build date or contract so its anyones guess when I will see mine. For now, I will watch with envy as I see people getting there's delivered. Can't wait for the real reviews

BMW.Leo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:22 PM
Reaction score
I just received a call from the absolute legend Ric Rodriguez from SLRV Expedition vehicles, my Ineos dealer.
He has just been advised my vehicle has been built and they are hoping to get it on a vessel this week.
He has gone back to them and asked if they can supply the name of the vessel so we can track it
His demo units should be on the same ship.
So I should see it in the next 45-90 days depending on which way the ship sails.

He also said they have done a lot of improvements on the interior and he is going to find out what they are

View attachment 7799884View attachment 7799885View attachment 7799886
you could be a very lucky guy congrats

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
He also said they have done a lot of improvements on the interior and he is going to find out what they are

That’s great news as I was a bit worried about that after looking at the prototypes.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

That’s great news as I was a bit worried about that after looking at the prototypes.
he mentioned they added vanity mirrors I recall but honestly after he said your vehicle is built and on it's way I did kind of lose track.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:22 PM
Reaction score
I actually emailed my dealer this afternoon asking for an update. They are pretty sure it has been built but don't have anymore info
Depending on who they speak to at Ineos, they may be able to get a chassis number. My agent sent two emails and seemed to get different answers from each person, but getting a chassis number sort of feels like a tangible step forward.

Steveo

Global Grenadier #1009
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just received a call from the absolute legend Ric Rodriguez from SLRV Expedition vehicles, my Ineos dealer.
He has just been advised my vehicle has been built and they are hoping to get it on a vessel this week.
He has gone back to them and asked if they can supply the name of the vessel so we can track it
So I should see it in the next 45-90 days depending on which way the ship sails.

Great news!

Tu Sugars

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So I should see it in the next 45-90 days, depending on which way the ship sails.

He also said they have made a lot of improvements on the interior, and he is going to find out what they are

Wonderful news, Dave - I need to pop to the Gold Coast, and do the coffee shop... we could acknowledge each other with dignity. One toot or two?

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
1:22 PM
Reaction score
Congrats, good news. You're the first one here, it seems. (y)

btw: I could only read your posting from the citations in the comments, as your post is basically empty. It only says 'oops' on my monitor ... nothing else to see. :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom