The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Build Thread Onefin's Scottish White Trialmaster

Onefin (Owl Vans)

Supporting Vendor
Local time
9:35 PM
Reaction score
Hi.

I have a Scottish White Trialmaster and I guess I'll give a build thread a go.

I picked this up In March of this year after at was at the HQ of the company I work for (Owl) product development for a couple months.

The goal for this vehicle is something that can perform daily driver duties and also go on dedicated offroad trips. I do not intend to sleep in the vehicle, and I am trying to minimize the external "overland" equipment as much as possible. I like the way it looks now overall. It will probably do a handful of multi-day offroad trips a year and then mostly smaller day trips.

Done so far:
Owl Side DOM step sliders
Owl rear door handle
Owl gear rail for Phone
Inhabit floor mats in ink (these are so very good)
Eibach Springs
Owl Talon wheels wet painted Scottish white to match
Mickey Thompson Baja Boss 255/85R17 tires
Bison gear rear upper storage rack
Wolfbox digital rear view mirror
Midland MXT575 and bullbar antenna

I remove the very cheap and flimsy snorkel and replaced with an OEM "flag" panel as my snorkel had some broken clips damaged in transport and it really never fit that well.

Parts on the way:
Miltek exhaust from Adrenaline HQ
Fox adjustable steering stabilizer
I have a full set of SPP skid plates from RRE sitting at a buddy's shop waiting for install.
I have a full Audiofrog and Match audio system sitting at that same shop waiting for an install.
100ah lithium battery for a simple "house" power system to run the Arb fridge. I will keep this system simple as possible and just use a DC-DC charger and have the ability to add a small solar panel to the Owl roof rack whenever that is ready.
Whatever shocks are on the market first (King or Eibach as far as I am aware)

archerwolf

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:35 PM
Reaction score
Onefin,

I saw in another thread that you removed your raised air intake. Would you be interested in selling it? Id also give you the black A pillar bolt hole covers. Thank you,

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:35 PM
Reaction score
Hi.

I have a Scottish White Trialmaster and I guess I'll give a build thread a go.

I picked this up In March of this year after at was at the HQ of the company I work for (Owl) product development for a couple months.

The goal for this vehicle is something that can perform daily driver duties and also go on dedicated offroad trips. I do not intend to sleep in the vehicle, and I am trying to minimize the external "overland" equipment as much as possible. I like the way it looks now overall. It will probably do a handful of multi-day offroad trips a year and then mostly smaller day trips.

Done so far:
Owl Side DOM step sliders
Owl rear door handle
Owl gear rail for Phone
Inhabit floor mats in ink (these are so very good)
Eibach Springs
Owl Talon wheels wet painted Scottish white to match
Mickey Thompson Baja Boss 255/85R17 tires
Bison gear rear upper storage rack
Wolfbox digital rear view mirror
Midland MXT575 and bullbar antenna

I remove the very cheap and flimsy snorkel and replaced with an OEM "flag" panel as my snorkel had some broken clips damaged in transport and it really never fit that well.

Parts on the way:
Miltek exhaust from Adrenaline HQ
Fox adjustable steering stabilizer
I have a full set of SPP skid plates from RRE sitting at a buddy's shop waiting for install.
I have a full Audiofrog and Match audio system sitting at that same shop waiting for an install.
100ah lithium battery for a simple "house" power system to run the Arb fridge. I will keep this system simple as possible and just use a DC-DC charger and have the ability to add a small solar panel to the Owl roof rack whenever that is ready.
Whatever shocks are on the market first (King or Eibach as far as I am aware)
I assume you don't work in the sales or marketing departments

Tripp

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:35 AM
Reaction score
Can you show where the digital rear view mirror was installed? Is is working as expected?

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:35 PM
Reaction score
Can you show where the digital rear view mirror was installed? Is is working as expected?
There is a thread on the Wolfbox install with pictures ;)
I installed mine over the rear view mirror using the rubber straps.

Back
Top Bottom