The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New Ineos driver in Georgia, USA

Kconkflys

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:30 AM
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I recently picked up my 2024 Grenadier and joined the Ineos Community. If anyone has any tip, tricks, and good useful accessories I am all ears.

Thanks!!

Also in GA and picked mine up this past Saturday!
That's awesome! hope you're loving it and turning heads like mine is. What's your plans for ineos?

Jmelliott07

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
First things on my list have been rock sliders (ordered), window tint + front windshield skin/PPF to help protect the glass (applied today), and currently narrowing down my options for full front PPF and whole vehicle ceramic coverage

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Per page 215 of your owners manual, set your front and rear tires to 36 PSI when they are cold - like tomorrow AM. Your dealership probably overfilled them.

Once that's done, go to the off road - temperatures screen and click the menu button in the upper left. There will be an option to "set RCP", which will re baseline your TPMS cold pressure to 36psi.

Kconkflys

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
First things on my list have been rock sliders (ordered), window tint + front windshield skin/PPF to help protect the glass (applied today), and currently narrowing down my options for full front PPF and whole vehicle ceramic coverage
Which rock slider are you going with? Ive been eyeing Dissent Off-road step sliders.

Chuck Gaskin

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I recently picked up my 2024 Grenadier and joined the Ineos Community. If anyone has any tip, tricks, and good useful accessories I am all ears.

Thanks!!
Heaven help if you bought yours from Regal Ineos in Atlanta and you ever need service. I’m very disappointed with the after sale service. Calls are rarely answered and voicemails NEVER RETURNED. if you live close to Atlanta hopefully it will be better. My air stopped working after 1100 miles and they informed me I would have to drive it 5 hrs with no air or pay to have it towed. I wonder what would happen if the engine failed?? This is a lot of money to spend on a vehicle and then ABSOLUTELY NO AFTER SALE SERVICES. I would bet that this dealership fails. Have spoken to 3 owners that bought in Tampa and are getting great service. Ineos should look closely at the reputation of who the give a dealership to.
For those of us whom have already made the decision to buy we will just have to suck it up. Those making the decision to buy need to think twice before going to Regal in Atlanta

Local time
Reaction score
Heaven help if you bought yours from Regal Ineos in Atlanta and you ever need service. I’m very disappointed with the after sale service. Calls are rarely answered and voicemails NEVER RETURNED. if you live close to Atlanta hopefully it will be better. My air stopped working after 1100 miles and they informed me I would have to drive it 5 hrs with no air or pay to have it towed. I wonder what would happen if the engine failed?? This is a lot of money to spend on a vehicle and then ABSOLUTELY NO AFTER SALE SERVICES. I would bet that this dealership fails. Have spoken to 3 owners that bought in Tampa and are getting great service. Ineos should look closely at the reputation of who the give a dealership to.
For those of us whom have already made the decision to buy we will just have to suck it up. Those making the decision to buy need to think twice before going to Regal in Atlanta
That's interesting. I took a test drive at Regal two weeks ago, then emailed the salesman the spec's of my ideal truck and asked him to look thru the inventory of the 50 Grenadiers they had on their lot for a close match. He actually emailed me back later that night to tell me he would call me the next day after he looked at what was available. Never heard from him again..... If the Regal salesman won't call back a potential customer to sale a truck that's on their lot, I can't imagine how they will be to deal with if there are warranty issues. I live less than 5 miles from the Regal dealership which is actually the local Nissan dealership. Maybe they think they are selling Rogues, I don't know? I can tell you that the Land Rover dealership has called me every other day for the last two weeks once I told them I was looking hard at a Grenadier! Of course, we have purchased (3) trucks from them over the last few years, but that shouldn't matter. With a purchase like the Grenadier, you would think they would at least give you a call back and try to sell you a truck off their lot. Very disappointing! I'm hoping my experience was just poor communication on behalf of this particular salesman and not a broader communication issue. From your post Chuck it sounds like it could be.

I really love the truck and I'm willing to give them a second chance, so I plan on making another trip to the Regal showroom once the software updates are complete. We all have bad days; I get it, but I will be working with a different "Outfitter". We will see how it goes.

I hope you were able to get your A/C fixed and quickly...., It's HOT!!!

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That's interesting. I took a test drive at Regal two weeks ago, then emailed the salesman the spec's of my ideal truck and asked him to look thru the inventory of the 50 Grenadiers they had on their lot for a close match. He actually emailed me back later that night to tell me he would call me the next day after he looked at what was available. Never heard from him again.....
Was it John that you were speaking with by chance? If so, he was involved in a very serious motorcycle crash and subsequently hasn't been back at work as per another thread

Chuck Gaskin

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
That's interesting. I took a test drive at Regal two weeks ago, then emailed the salesman the spec's of my ideal truck and asked him to look thru the inventory of the 50 Grenadiers they had on their lot for a close match. He actually emailed me back later that night to tell me he would call me the next day after he looked at what was available. Never heard from him again..... If the Regal salesman won't call back a potential customer to sale a truck that's on their lot, I can't imagine how they will be to deal with if there are warranty issues. I live less than 5 miles from the Regal dealership which is actually the local Nissan dealership. Maybe they think they are selling Rogues, I don't know? I can tell you that the Land Rover dealership has called me every other day for the last two weeks once I told them I was looking hard at a Grenadier! Of course, we have purchased (3) trucks from them over the last few years, but that shouldn't matter. With a purchase like the Grenadier, you would think they would at least give you a call back and try to sell you a truck off their lot. Very disappointing! I'm hoping my experience was just poor communication on behalf of this particular salesman and not a broader communication issue. From your post Chuck it sounds like it could be.

I really love the truck and I'm willing to give them a second chance, so I plan on making another trip to the Regal showroom once the software updates are complete. We all have bad days; I get it, but I will be working with a different "Outfitter". We will see how it goes.

I hope you were able to get your A/C fixed and quickly...., It's HOT!!!
Maybe you should buy a ticket to Tampa and get good service before and after the sale. I’m assuming they would service any warranty issues if you bought from Crown in Tampa?

Local time
Reaction score
Was it John that you were speaking with by chance? If so, he was involved in a very serious motorcycle crash and subsequently hasn't been back at work as per another thread
It was not John. I don’t know John, but I pray he makes a quick and full recovery!

I also won’t throw the salesman I worked with under the bus….we all have bad days. I was just really excited about purchasing a Grenadier and was hoping to have a top notch and seamless buying experience. Hopefully this can still happen on my second attempt.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
This is not a knock on any specific dealer or any specific car brand, but buying a new vehicle should be a super exciting time. However, the dealership “experience” is often far from enjoyable; it’s not a matter of if, but rather how they are going to try to take advantage of you. They play games, do shady shit, add BS cash-grab fees, etc. I’m speaking broadly and again, not about Regal, but in the bigger picture car dealers take the fun out of buying a car.

Chuck Gaskin

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It was not John. I don’t know John, but I pray he makes a quick and full recovery!

I also won’t throw the salesman I worked with under the bus….we all have bad days. I was just really excited about purchasing a Grenadier and was hoping to have a top notch and seamless buying experience. Hopefully this can still happen on my second attempt.
John was the salesman and did a good job. When I didn’t get him my attempts to get anyone else to answer phone or return phone call were a joke.
I did get it fixed today at BMW dealership. Freon was too low. They fixed. Problem solved. Regal will learn the hard way to give service the way their competitors do. The guys at BMW loved the Grenadere and assured me they could keep it running. If anything else breaks I will prob be in trouble

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The guys at BMW loved the Grenadere and assured me they could keep it running. If anything else breaks I will prob be in trouble
Except for the fact that outside of the hardware engine components they can't directly order parts, their scan tools can't read anything more than generic codes, and they have no experience with any other aspect of the vehicle.

Glad you got your AC recharged though, if you were willing to pay for that out of pocket, virtually anywhere with an AC machine can do it (y)

Back
Top Bottom