The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New Grenadier Trialmaster owner in Lake Tahoe, NV

Tahoeroland

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:38 PM
Reaction score
Greetings everyone, I picked up my 2024 Trialmaster in Marin, CA last week. I'm slowly getting the hang of it and working through its nuances. My previous vehicle was a 2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x so I am accustomed to driving a higher-clearance vehicle. Still, I'm learning and adjusting as I go along. I'm looking forward to hearing your stories and hacks to help smooth the little gotchas I encounter along the way.

A7R04430-Keeper-Grenadier-Fall-SM.jpg

Attachments

• A7R04403-Keeper-Grenadier-Fall-SM.jpeg
    A7R04403-Keeper-Grenadier-Fall-SM.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 6

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:38 PM
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Sela is such an awesome color, especially with the wonderful backdrop of Tahoe!

For what it's worth, the Grenadier has just shy of an inch of increased ground clearance over a Pro-4X Xterra (y), unless you mean clearance in relation to the side steps, in which case I'd suggest looking into a set of sliders to bring it closer to the body line

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Congratulations, lovely color!
Im in the bay area but go to Nevada frequently. Love to catch up one day!

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:38 PM
Reaction score
Congrats, I live in Folsom and am weary about buying until there is a closer dealership!
There are a couple of Grenadier's right around the corner from you... However, a closer dealer may be in the works for late 2025, I've heard that there is a consideration of Sacramento

TahoeGren

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome @Tahoeroland ! A long time ago I used to wheel with a couple Xterras. I split my time between the Bay Area and Tahoe. Interestingly I see more Grenadiers in Tahoe than the bay. I met a group from Olympic Valley at the Moab rally.

Back
Top Bottom