The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

NEW GP Factor Hidden 12.5K Winch Kit - Synthetic Line

GPFACTOR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
8:16 PM
Reaction score
We are still in October, brackets will still be beginning of October (maybe end of September). Winches are definitely October but not an exact date on those yet. We are at the mercy of shipping timeframes and come up.
Any update on ship dates for the first batch?

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
We are still in October, brackets will still be beginning of October (maybe end of September). Winches are definitely October but not an exact date on those yet. We are at the mercy of shipping timeframes and come up.

Any sneak peaks on the bull bar that is teased on the website?

Local time
6:16 PM
Reaction score
@GPFACTOR can you post an explanation of how the winch line could be replaced without removing the entire bumper? I understand the aesthetic advantage of a hidden winch, but I worry about replacing a winch line out on the trail after I've damaged the one on the drum.

GPFACTOR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
@GPFACTOR can you post an explanation of how the winch line could be replaced without removing the entire bumper? I understand the aesthetic advantage of a hidden winch, but I worry about replacing a winch line out on the trail after I've damaged the one on the drum.
Send em an email if you can. Aj@gp-factor.com👍

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Update with official weights - the factory internal mount (non winch) weighs 22lbs. Our mount with winch, fairlead, line (fully assembled) weighs 111lbs. Net weight added of 89lbs.
Is there a recommendation on different springs for the suspension, or will stock ones be OK?

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:16 AM
Reaction score
Is there a recommendation on different springs for the suspension, or will stock ones be OK?
There are several spring variants fitted to the Grenadier on the production line dependent on the options specified at the time of ordering. Vehicles ordered with winch and/or bullbar have front springs with higher rates than standard spec vehicles.
Sorry, can't exactly point to the posts but the subject has been discussed at great length elsewhere on the forum ...

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
There are several spring variants fitted to the Grenadier on the production line dependent on the options specified at the time of ordering. Vehicles ordered with winch and/or bullbar have front springs with higher rates than standard spec vehicles.
Sorry, can't exactly point to the posts but the subject has been discussed at great length elsewhere on the forum ...
That’s why I asked the question. I assume that their version would weigh similarly and thus have springs-and you’d have to add that to the ‘cost’ of the project- OR- I assume that it would be good time to get a lift in?

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think you're referring to this chart @DenisM. This is the rear springs. I cannot find one for the fronts. Anyone have it?

Attachments

• Rear Spring Ratings.png
    Rear Spring Ratings.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 9

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think you're referring to this chart @DenisM. This is the rear springs. I cannot find one for the fronts. Anyone have it?
Here you go ;) Post #213 courtesy of @MrMike

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:16 PM
Reaction score
That’s why I asked the question. I assume that their version would weigh similarly and thus have springs-and you’d have to add that to the ‘cost’ of the project- OR- I assume that it would be good time to get a lift in?
I asked on another thread awhile back. I'm sure GPfactor will respond with more detail, but here was the response to my initial question.

Post in thread 'Anyone have a winch recommendation' https://www.theineosforum.com/threads/anyone-have-a-winch-recommendation.12415749/post-1333286618

Back
Top Bottom