The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

NA Bull Bar

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:34 AM
Reaction score

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:34 PM
Reaction score

Lemon35

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Just had mine installed this morning! Loving it!

Thanks to Bruce for the referral of Warwick at Expedition HQ in Australia. shop@expeditionhq.com.au

Now, the problem is, the front parking sensor goes on when I stop at a stoplight. Anybody has a fix for this?

View attachment 7858325
I'm jealous. I've been waiting for the factory bar to be available in the US by some means but it might be time to pull the trigger and eat the shipping cost.

bill586

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'm jealous. I've been waiting for the factory bar to be available in the US by some means but it might be time to pull the trigger and eat the shipping cost.

I have heard that they have these physically in stock in Raleigh, NC. which is their North American head office. I guess they are just not allowed to legally sell them yet due to lack of crash testing or something.

TanisIndependentTraders

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:34 AM
Reaction score
Now, the problem is, the front parking sensor goes on when I stop at a stoplight. Anybody has a fix for this?

I turned off the parking assist camera thingy when I took delivery.

how does your bar line up with the aux lights? can you post a picture of the front head-on?

bill586

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Sekurt

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Contact Warwick at Expedition HQ in Australia. shop@expeditionhq.com.au

I think mine was $2800 all in to my door. I've already forgotten the price but the deets are in my build thread. Since I got mine he's sold many others to overseas customers.
+1 on Warwick. Same place I got mine, easy deal, 3 days later via DHL and it was installed in about 15min

Attachments

• IMG_8654.jpeg
    IMG_8654.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 40

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Thanks to Bruce for the referral of Warwick at Expedition HQ in Australia. shop@expeditionhq.com.au

View attachment 7858325
Is it every stoplight? My PDC is finicky but it usually is at stop lights in the rain or when there's cross traffic. I'm not sure it's the bullbar doing it because most days it behaves itself and there's been a couple days where I have to stop and restart because it's constant. I think if it was an issue with the bar it would be all the time. My bar went on when I had very low miles so not much in the way of a control sample.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:34 AM
Reaction score

View attachment 7858325
Just go into the menu and turn the front parking sensors off.
You can clearly see the front of the vehicle from the driver's seat so you don't need them.

Sekurt

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
You can clearly see the front of the vehicle from the driver's seat so you don't need them.
💯 I hate that stupid sensor. Mine ghosted from day 1. Once I figured out how to permanently disable it it’s been great. It’s confidence inspiring to know my eyes work and I don’t need a ghost nanny dinging making me second guess what’s in front of me

GN4HIR

Forum Donor
Local time
11:34 AM
Reaction score
I was wondering if the parking sensors are getting interference because the Roo Bar attachment points are set outward from the bumper (see orange circle below) Is there a reason IA designed it to set out from the bumper? I ask, because I'm planning on having a guard made, similar to the Roo Bar but with a cross bar for mounting a LED light bar just above the bumper.

1717135471503.jpg

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was wondering if the parking sensors are getting interference because the Roo Bar attachment points are set outward from the bumper (see orange circle below) Is there a reason IA designed it to set out from the bumper? I ask, because I'm planning on having a guard made, similar to the Roo Bar but with a cross bar for mounting a LED light bar just above the bumper.

View attachment 7858439
I have the Roo Bar, and INEOS Australia says it is a software issue, not a Roo Bar issue. They are waiting for a software fix.

ethree

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’m going to see if I can do this. Didn’t even know that was an option. Thanks for the info.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Dave, where did you find the chequerplate for the hood area? Also, did you satin wrap the truck? Looks amazing.
Thanks,
Joe
Hi
Ineos standard product on the chequer plates.
I ceramic coated the vehicle and decided against wrapping it.
All the advice I got was that wrapping only lasts 4-8 years depending on quality, price and workmanship.
It can also be very difficult to remove and replace.
I have never had any before so that is just research and talking with suppliers.

DMarchand

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Anyone know how to bypass this error message on the Expedition HQ order form? Trying to order the 'usa' bull bar and cannot get past this... Screenshot 2024-06-21 at 5.32.57 PM.jpg

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom