The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

N.A. Bull/Roo bar trial…No sensors!

Asjtex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:59 AM
Reaction score
Finally received my bull bar from Australia and was expecting sensors and warning lights to be blaring. To my pleasant surprise…no issues at all!! After a 9 Hour (round trip) haul to Deep South Texas my IG performed beautifully on and off-road. The only issue I experienced was at speeds over 80 steering gets a little squirrelly due to my 2.5 lift and 35 inch tires but totally manageable. I’ll mount the round KC lights to the roof rack this week which should complete my exterior modifications. Not a fan of the dinky factory light bar that I have on there now. BTW - mounting the Bull Bar took about 30 mins by myself…very easy install. I’m perplexed as to why so many people are running into sensor issues with the bull bar and and many are not???

Attachments

• CBBFFCDC-5B68-4A43-ACF3-28D3F3825E5F.jpeg
    CBBFFCDC-5B68-4A43-ACF3-28D3F3825E5F.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 112
  • 07D1169F-BA1F-4E73-96CF-E2F6E5032DF2.jpeg
    07D1169F-BA1F-4E73-96CF-E2F6E5032DF2.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 107

DB94

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:59 AM
Reaction score
Your IG looks great. I am looking to get a Roo/Bull bar. How did you go about getting one?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:59 PM
Reaction score
Your IG looks great. I am looking to get a Roo/Bull bar. How did you go about getting one?
Either purchase from a dealer in Australia or South Africa and have it shipped in

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’m perplexed as to why so many people are running into sensor issues with the bull bar and and many are not???
If a sensor is off of flush in the mounting hole at all it alters the path the ultrasonic waves take, and may hit the edges of the bull bar... As with most parking sensors on vehicles that have anything added to the bumper, they are very sensitive to their alignment; in the Sprinter world this is super common, about 30% of the time our Sprinter vehemently complains that something is immediately in front of the right side of the front bumper while at a stop light, sometimes for 1-2 seconds, sometimes for the entirety of the stop

Toot

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Congrats! This is top of my list. Mind sharing which dealer you used to source and ship it? I assume the dealer handled shipping? What did pricing run for the product and shipping? Also, was it bolt on or did you have to modify anything to make it fit?

Local time
5:59 PM
Reaction score
Either purchase from a dealer in Australia or South Africa and have it shipped in
If you can wait a while off-road animal is in the process of developing a bull bar. Should be available around September and they have outlets in the US as well. Best option with their bars is multiple full size winch options so no limitations on rope length like the factory winch. 👍😎. They have computer renderings on their website of what the two types of bars will look like. Cheers 🍻🍻

Toot

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
If you can wait a while off-road animal is in the process of developing a bull bar. Should be available around September and they have outlets in the US as well. Best option with their bars is multiple full size winch options so no limitations on rope length like the factory winch. 👍😎. They have computer renderings on their website of what the two types of bars will look like. Cheers 🍻🍻

Thanks! I checked the site but couldn’t find a rendering?

Back
Top Bottom