The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Look What Followed Me Home

Local time
9:26 AM
Reaction score
Much to my surprise my order arrived well ahead of schedule. I ordered it on April 15th and took delivery today. Got it the way I wanted it, lockers, leather, and premium audio. Now I need skid plates and rock sliders and 255/85 tires. We are heading to Alabama Hills on Thursday with a bunch of friends so it is going to be in the dirt before it gets 500 miles on it.

Special shoutout to Luke at Rusnak Ineos Pasadena. He was great to work with and made this the most enjoyable purchasing process in my life and I have bought a lot of cars before.

DD6F7293-EEA3-488D-BE20-41021BCC3923.jpeg

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:26 PM
Reaction score
Much to my surprise my order arrived well ahead of schedule. I ordered it on April 15th and took delivery today. Got it the way I wanted it, lockers, leather, and premium audio. Now I need skid plates and rock sliders and 255/85 tires. We are heading to Alabama Hills on Thursday with a bunch of friends so it is going to be in the dirt before it gets 500 miles on it.

Special shoutout to Luke at Rusnak Ineos Pasadena. He was great to work with and made this the most enjoyable purchasing process in my life and I have bought a lot of cars before.

View attachment 7870883
Congratulations! Enjoy it!

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
6:26 PM
Reaction score
Looks like new ... ;)