The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Locking functions?

BD1

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:05 AM
Reaction score
What do these last 2 functions actually do? How do they work? I looked in the manual and could not find anything.

- Auto Door Lock
- Relock Remote Unlocked Door

IMG_0797.jpeg

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:05 AM
Reaction score
Auto door lock will lock the doors once you start driving and relock will relock the truck if you unlock it but do not open a door within x-time (20 sec?). I use the former and deactivated the latter.

BD1

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:05 AM
Reaction score
Thanks Krabby. I am going to deactivate the latter also.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:05 AM
Reaction score
Auto door lock will lock the doors once you start driving and relock will relock the truck if you unlock it but do not open a door within x-time (20 sec?). I use the former and deactivated the latter.
I'm setup the other way round. I find the auto relock useful. There are plenty of threads about accidentally touching the panic alarm button, but on more than one occasion I have accidentally touched the unlock button when walking away from the locked vehicle. The relock setting ensures I don't miss one and leave it unlocked

Last edited:

Lex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:05 AM
Reaction score
Hi all, this feature seems set to re-lock the doors after 20 seconds. Is that customizable. I can't find a setting for it, so I assume not, but maybe it's buried in weird place?

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:05 AM
Reaction score
Hi all, this feature seems set to re-lock the doors after 20 seconds. Is that customizable. I can't find a setting for it, so I assume not, but maybe it's buried in weird place?
From memory it is set able to different time dwells. I thought it was a option when the re-lock option was selected.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:05 PM
Reaction score
I leave the second one activated as it is easy to do a pocket unlock when sitting inside.
Or if you come inside and forget to lock it.

Back
Top Bottom