The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Kanvas bag/products suppliers

Chook

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:33 PM
Reaction score
PART 1 - SORTED BY AUSTRALIAN CANVAS MAKERS
Australian suppliers of canvas products that can help your fit out of the INEOS Grenadier. Australian suppliers listed in alphabetical order. More names in Part #2 here.
Is there anything highly recommended for the space under the front seats (I have seen lock boxes etc but would prefer a bag as I am putting together a specific tool set for the grenadier that I can keep under the front seats)

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:33 PM
Reaction score
Is there anything highly recommended for the space under the front seats (I have seen lock boxes etc but would prefer a bag as I am putting together a specific tool set for the grenadier that I can keep under the front seats)
Camper's Choice make a custom bag that fits the space exactly. It is very expensive but I use these bags more than anything else in the car, so I forgot about the price ages ago. It allows me to use every last bit of space. They are over priced, but I using them so much I am getting value out of them.

Other people have posted links to other cheaper bags on the forum. I will post the link if I can find them. EDIT: look here and here. It is probably cheaper to buy the Overland Gear stuff and ship it to Australia.

Camper's Choice seems to be the most expensive of all the Australian canvas makers, those under-seat bags (for a pair) are AUD320 including postage (over AUD199 gets you free postage). That is a lot of money. I skipped the door inserts, it was a step too far for me, but I did buy the dash organiser (the only choice I really had). Some products are reasonably priced but others seem very expensive like the INEOS gear.

It will be a personal choice if you can stomach the Camper's Choice price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom