The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Jeep convert about to order in LA

WanderingSniper

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:29 AM
Reaction score
OP: how you liking them owl sliders? I need some that double as steps.

I am deciding between owl, white knuckle, and dissent off-road. The latter appears to be most visually appealing to me. The owl has some weird geometries…
I’m not the OP but I just added the Owl sliders three days ago and then went camping. They held up great, my wife loves them as a step and I used them on a few rocks. In the end you have to like the looks, but I really like them.

Attachments

• IMG_5547.jpeg
    IMG_5547.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 12

255/85

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
5:29 AM
Reaction score
If you're regularly commuting through the L.A. canyons (Laurel, Coldwater, Benedict, Beverly Glen, Old Sepulveda, Mulholland, Sunset, Topanga, Malibu, Kanan-Dume, etc) I think you'l be disappointed with the Grenadier. Too much body roll. Too slow out of the pocket. Too much hand-over-hand steering. Longish braking distances. You'll be in everybody's way. Get an SUV for the school run.

Local time
6:29 AM
Reaction score
I’m not the OP but I just added the Owl sliders three days ago and then went camping. They held up great, my wife loves them as a step and I used them on a few rocks. In the end you have to like the looks, but I really like them.
Thanks! How is the traction of the owl slider surface when wet?

Back
Top Bottom