The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Is this curve/bend normal?

Local time
5:22 PM
Reaction score
Just noticed this while staring at the front end.

Behind the front skid plate’s mesh opening, there is a solid piece that is affixed to the bottom edge of the radiator.

The edge of the solid piece is not straight. The edge takes on a curve.

I googled a few other IG pictures some appear to have a straight edge, some may show a curve. Overall inconclusive. I am not sure if the curved edge is normal

The picture doesn’t show the curve as well as in real life. The curve is fairly pronounced when I view through the mesh.

1728682266249.jpeg

Last edited:

Shopkeep

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:22 AM
Reaction score
Just noticed this while staring at the front end.

Behind the front skid plate’s mesh opening, there is a solid piece that is affixed to the bottom edge of the radiator.

The edge of the solid piece is not straight. The edge takes on a curve.

I googled a few other IG pictures some appear to have a straight edge, some may show a curve. Overall inconclusive. I am not sure if the curved edge is normal

The picture doesn’t show the curve as well as in real life. The curve is fairly pronounced when I view through the mesh.

View attachment 7872846
As the actress said to the bishop....
Rad Lower 2.jpg

My solid piece is perfectly straight, curiously our radiator fins seem to run in a different direction (maybe petrol vs diesel?)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom