The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Into production

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:36 PM
Reaction score
I agree 😁

Maybe the first 10, if I don't make number 1 🤣

Does anyone know if they'll do serial numbers or anything which says what number they are? For example I could see that I have Grenadier 37 (totally made that up, but you know what I mean)
Maybe we can see an order in the last five numbers of the VIN?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:36 PM
Reaction score
Maybe much of this comes down to February 8. They need excuses to not deliver cars until the embargo is lifted and all are free to speak (journalists, dealers, aftermarket cos, etc).

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That use is illegal in Australia and so is that annoying habit people have of honking the horn when they are leaving someone's house
It will not be honking but tooting! That’s not forbidden.

To

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It is not logical to produce 1800 vehicles in stock. It would also not be logical in such a case not to inform the customers about the production status on their account. It is also not logical to produce so many vehicles if they can not even be fully completed. Furthermore, it is not logical to produce so many vehicles in order to park them somewhere. I think that false reports are unconsciously circulated here. That would be logical, everything else not.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It is not logical to produce 1800 vehicles in stock. It would also not be logical in such a case not to inform the customers about the production status on their account. It is also not logical to produce so many vehicles if they can not even be fully completed. Furthermore, it is not logical to produce so many vehicles in order to park them somewhere. I think that false reports are unconsciously circulated here. That would be logical, everything else not.
🤔 but we do not know anyway…

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:36 PM
Reaction score
It seems to be common practise in the auto industry. There's plenty of well documented and photographed stories in well regarded publications.

Flewks

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Live long and prosper

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
It's even less logical to let a production line sleep until the damn software is there.

Or a missing bolt? Yeah, stop the entire factory!

They do of course produce cars and fix the software thing or whatsoever later in parallel.

To

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It's even less logical to let a production line sleep until the damn software is there.

Or a missing bolt? Yeah, stop the entire factory!

They do of course produce cars and fix the software thing or whatsoever later in parallel.
Also possible. If you enter the keyword "Ineos Hambach" under google, you will find a section with videos and photos on the left side of the page. There are some from January, which show parked Grenadiers on the company grounds.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It's clear that some members of that forum are real experts:

Cobracc
3,231 posts
136 months
Yesterday (13:09)
"Think it's fantastic these are being built in Britain. A fantastic vote of confidence in brexit Britain from arch brexiteer Jim Ratcliffe creating all those high paid, high skilled jobs.
Well done Jim...!
"

:ROFLMAO: ... unless it's sarcasm :unsure:

PanoramaJJ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I wrote to my dealer, I wrote to Ineos. The answers were ... "blabla....".
I think the best thing is to wait for two or three weeks and then to see what happens.
This time to wait is not my biggest problem. I have to do a lot at work. So I look to other things. In the middle of february we will see what has happened. Things will be fine, I am sure.
SO WHEN WE WANT TO MAKE OURSELVES MAD - WE CAN DO THAT. BUT WE DON´T NEED TO.
See You on the road this year. Everything will be phantastic, and our INEOS will be with us. I can´t await it, that is true. The same feeling like waiting for christmas, isn´t it? ;)

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It's clear that some members of that forum are real experts:

Cobracc
3,231 posts
136 months
Yesterday (13:09)
"Think it's fantastic these are being built in Britain. A fantastic vote of confidence in brexit Britain from arch brexiteer Jim Ratcliffe creating all those high paid, high skilled jobs.
Well done Jim...!
"

:ROFLMAO: ... unless it's sarcasm :unsure:
Pure sarcasm lmao!

Back
Top Bottom