The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Interior Panel Clips - Part number or Cross Reference

LWA55DAL

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:39 PM
Reaction score
Curious if anyone has found a part number or comparable replacement to the trim panel clips for the IG? I had to pull the B-pillar panel and despite being VER careful and using a trim panel tool, I broke 2 of them. Here are a couple pictures of the clips. Any help would be appreciated as the dealers don’t show a part number.

Worst case - I have a pretty good inventory of Toyota clips, but while they have the rubber isolator, they don’t have the full seal like the factory IG clips. I have to assume someone else uses the same clips, but have tried, BMW, Mercedes, etc and none of them are this design.

Thanks

IMG_2625.jpegIMG_2624.jpegIMG_2623.jpegIMG_2630.jpeg

RJCali

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:39 PM
Reaction score
Afraid nothing I know of - but very interested to hear as a couple of these fell out the bottom of my drivers door when I was rattle hunting. So broken from factory :(

Phred

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:39 PM
Reaction score
I poked around the internet and the closest I saw was Peugeot ones.

I did find these on a Walmart site. For $5 might be worth trying?

LWA55DAL

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Those look similar to trim clips on Jaguars. I don’t know if they’re the same size though. Search for Jaguar part number C2D3422.
Thank you! That is exactly what the clip looks like and makes sense that it would be a Jaguar clip.
Here’s another link with size info:
Thanks! Those have to be the correct ones. There is a smaller version that is a little stubbier, link below, but the ones you sent look identical. I called the local Jaguar dealer and they were only $2.50 each so I just ordered them through Jaguar. Link below to the other clip, but I think C2D3422 is the right one. As soon as I have them in hand I will report back, but thanks for the help! I never thought to try JLR.

CORRECTION - just measured the old clip with calipers and the stubbier one is the correct one based on the dimensions.

So the below is the correct version.

Last edited:

Paco Garcia

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
3:39 AM
Reaction score

LWA55DAL

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Ok - so it appears that this clip is used by a number of OEM’s and below are the cross referenced part numbers.

Update - I found the Ford # on Amazon and ordered them. They are identical to the factory clips and a FRACTION of the cost. I got 20 of them for $6 on Amazon. Land Rover wanted $9 each!

Last edited:

Robert T

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:39 PM
Reaction score
Ok - so it appears that this clip is used by a number of OEM’s and below are the cross referenced part numbers.

Update - I found the Ford # on Amazon and ordered them. They are identical to the factory clips and a FRACTION of the cost. I got 20 of them for $6 on Amazon. Land Rover wanted $9 each!
Hi @LWA55DAL. Do you happen to have the link to the items on Amazon? The ones I found don't quite match the factory clips. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom