The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

General Indicator light for DPF burn?

Local time
2:24 AM
Reaction score
Hi brains trust,
Is there an indicator light on the dash warning screen that a DPF is in progress? Don't have my Quartermaster yet, but do a lot of bush driving in long dry grass, and don't want to start a fire.
Cheers,
Ken

CRH

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi brains trust,
Is there an indicator light on the dash warning screen that a DPF is in progress? Don't have my Quartermaster yet, but do a lot of bush driving in long dry grass, and don't want to start a fire.
Cheers,
Ken
The warning is a very loud fan/jet engine rather than using a light. We all seem.to notice, neighbours and friends in the next village. LOUD

Local time
11:24 AM
Reaction score
The warning is a very loud fan/jet engine rather than using a light. We all seem.to notice, neighbours and friends in the next village. LOUD
I’d love to know if the burn is over by the time the jet fan starts? And it’s only in the cooling process

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi brains trust,
Cheers,
Ken
Nop

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Another burn today. 444 miles and three weeks since the one prior.

Seems overkill to me.

Back
Top Bottom