The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ignition 'on' wire.

Wazza

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
4:32 AM
Reaction score
Can anyone simply point to a wire, place or connection I can get a 12v 'ignition' wire that is live only when the accessories are 'ON' that is under the rear seats (in the electrics bay). I have a DCDC charger that needs and ignition feed. So much info, but I can't find a simple answer to this. Many thanks.

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:32 PM
Reaction score
This might help, although it requires flipping on of the two internal aux switches on the overhead panel:

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:32 AM
Reaction score

Attachments

• markup_1000010849.jpg
    markup_1000010849.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 35

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:32 PM
Reaction score
There's an entire row in the under-rear-seat fuse box that is ignition on; it is the rear most row of "small" fuses that runs from side to side; in the middle is a great 5A fuse option that powers the Power Mirrors

Korg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:32 AM
Reaction score
Can anyone simply point to a wire, place or connection I can get a 12v 'ignition' wire that is live only when the accessories are 'ON' that is under the rear seats (in the electrics bay). I have a DCDC charger that needs and ignition feed. So much info, but I can't find a simple answer to this. Many thanks.
Assuming that you have an Aussie spec 2023 Trialmaster there is a spare set of wires (similar to the spare auxiliary wires found elsewhere) intended for an air compressor connection that are taped to the underside of the thick wiring loom as indicated below. From memory these wires were yellow, brown/blue and yellow. Yellow is live with ignition and I used it to connect to the smart alternator red wire.

AirCompressorWires.jpg

Back
Top Bottom