The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ich muss bei einem Grenadier einen Unfalldatenspeicher einbauen und suche das Geschwindigkeitssignal. Kann mir da jemand helfen?

Local time
3:18 PM
Reaction score
I would think that it should just plug into the OBD port.

Ich würde denken, dass es einfach in den OBD-Anschluss eingesteckt werden sollte.

SQF1

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:18 PM
Reaction score
My system (Verizon Connect) plugged into the OBD port and acted as a pass though. I still have the camera system/GPS tracking installed but the Grenadier did NOT like the OBD connection. Even though Verizon says it does not effect the vehicle and only "reads" data from the port it would trigger power steering error warnings frequently. Unplugged that and errors went away. Plugged back in errors came back.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:18 AM
Reaction score
My system (Verizon Connect) plugged into the OBD port and acted as a pass though. I still have the camera system/GPS tracking installed but the Grenadier did NOT like the OBD connection. Even though Verizon says it does not effect the vehicle and only "reads" data from the port it would trigger power steering error warnings frequently. Unplugged that and errors went away. Plugged back in errors came back.
I had the same issue with a cheap Chinese head up display.
I threw it away.

Back
Top Bottom