The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

UK & Ireland i ordered one 😃

DoubleDoom

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
3:23 AM
Reaction score
it’s a donny grey field master with a pretty standard spec. no winch or front and rear lockers.
can’t wait to put it to use!
When did you order it?
I ordered mine in April and it should be here late this month (I will hold until 1st Sept for the new reg).

Paddy

GG-7777
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Congratulations! I assume as your location is Chester, you're picking up from Halliwell Jones and the brilliant Steve Ricketts?

TobyC

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Nice! Did I pass you just outside Chester the other day? I was in my Donny Grey Fieldmaster. I passed two Grenadiers going in the other direction on the A56. I picked up mine 2 weeks ago!

20240906_181057.jpg

CRH

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Nice! Did I pass you just outside Chester the other day? I was in my Donny Grey Fieldmaster. I passed two Grenadiers going in the other direction on the A56. I picked up mine 2 weeks ago!

View attachment 7870410
What colour was the other, I was getting followed in to Chester the other day but it turned off at Mickle Trafford, also seen a black/Donny grey at the car wash oposit Helsby Arms, or The Hornsmill if your not a local

Back
Top Bottom