The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

newgrennyowner

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:23 PM
Reaction score
Alright, stupid question, but how do I adjust the bass? I’ve looked through the owners manual. I see the equalizer but not the bass.

Specifically, the bass seems too high at most volumes, so I keep the volume lower than I’d like.

RobP

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The equalizer is the way to set it. If you have the premium sound option with the sub under the rear passenger seat, it may be set too high on the sub itself. You can adjust the sub with a small screwdriver, there are several settings including gain on the side of it.

wolftimj

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I think it’s the second hole down, need a small flathead screwdriver. Mine was almost all the way off. Sounds a little better now but think the system is pretty weak.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Proper way to adjust it is with a bass test track, ideally with the rest of the speakers disconnected, but in an OEM-ish application that isn't really possible.

Page 3 of this PDF should help

LKC TX Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:23 PM
Reaction score
Appears the units with Premium sound have issues. The sub under back seat was not set up & it was awful until I made tweaks on sub itself. Pop open both rear seats as its easier to access with small screwdriver.

Back
Top Bottom