The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Honey, look what followed me home!

Local time
5:23 PM
Reaction score
I am in the fast track to ordering my Ineos Grenadier. Today I drove to Ko Ineos Grenadier in Framingham MA for a second time to get a handle on a couple of options that I am on the fence about. The first time, I drove a couple of Grenadiers on varying road types and asked a lot of questions.
I was actually quite surprised that I loved the vehicle as much as I did.
Anyway, I am about to place an order and one thing on my “wish list” was to see a Grenadier connected to a “substantial” trailer like the one we own, a 25’ Airstream Globetrotter. I asked if it might be possible to somehow get this to happen and the salesman at Ko Ineos Grenadier said that they would be happy to send me off in what is apparently a pre production Grenadier that Ineos uses for demonstration.
So I was handed the keys of this Trialmaster with about 18,000 miles. Let me tell you, as much as I loved my test drives last week, there is nothing like putting some unsupervised mileage on a vehicle to get a sense of what it is really about!
I LOVE this thing! Yes, the look on my wife’s face is one of annoyance as I tend to purchase vehicles too often but she is onboard and I am ready to place my order! Tomorrow first thing, I will hook up our Airstream and look at how it sits but I have full confidence that we will be pleased!IMG_0046.jpeg

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Was down on Aquidneck Island today. Almost twinsies. What color and config you getting? Interested to know your opinions on towing and the airstream. Will eventually buy a camper as well.

*Pic isn’t from today

Attachments

• IMG_2777.jpeg
    IMG_2777.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 7
Local time
Reaction score
Was down on Aquidneck Island today. Almost twinsies. What color and config you getting? Interested to know your opinions on towing and the airstream. Will eventually buy a camper as well.

*Pic isn’t from today
We might have passed each other although I am sure that I would have noticed!
I will order an Eldoret Blue Station wagon with a lot of options! Essentially I could order a Fieldmaster but I want to dump the sub woofer and add the inverter so this pushes me back to a highly optioned station wagon. I’ll get the locking front and rear differentials, Safari windows, the ladder and enough to get me in real trouble with my wife 🤣! No snorkel, 18” alloys with all terrain tires, the high load auxiliary power switch panel and a white roof… I am sure that I will create a post about the order tomorrow when I get back from the dealer…

Back in Black

GG-6681
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am in the fast track to ordering my Ineos Grenadier. Today I drove to Ko Ineos Grenadier in Framingham MA for a second time to get a handle on a couple of options that I am on the fence about. The first time, I drove a couple of Grenadiers on varying road types and asked a lot of questions.
I was actually quite surprised that I loved the vehicle as much as I did.
Anyway, I am about to place an order and one thing on my “wish list” was to see a Grenadier connected to a “substantial” trailer like the one we own, a 25’ Airstream Globetrotter. I asked if it might be possible to somehow get this to happen and the salesman at Ko Ineos Grenadier said that they would be happy to send me off in what is apparently a pre production Grenadier that Ineos uses for demonstration.
So I was handed the keys of this Trialmaster with about 18,000 miles. Let me tell you, as much as I loved my test drives last week, there is nothing like putting some unsupervised mileage on a vehicle to get a sense of what it is really about!
I LOVE this thing! Yes, the look on my wife’s face is one of annoyance as I tend to purchase vehicles too often but she is onboard and I am ready to place my order! Tomorrow first thing, I will hook up our Airstream and look at how it sits but I have full confidence that we will be pleased!View attachment 7870500
I have driven that particular vehicle myself. It was provided to me as a loaner when I had some work done there 😊

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:23 PM
Reaction score
We might have passed each other although I am sure that I would have noticed!
I will order an Eldoret Blue Station wagon with a lot of options! Essentially I could order a Fieldmaster but I want to dump the sub woofer and add the inverter so this pushes me back to a highly optioned station wagon. I’ll get the locking front and rear differentials, Safari windows, the ladder and enough to get me in real trouble with my wife 🤣! No snorkel, 18” alloys with all terrain tires, the high load auxiliary power switch panel and a white roof… I am sure that I will create a post about the order tomorrow when I get back from the dealer…
Good call on getting your own config. Recommend you skip on runners/sliders and bars/racks. The aftermarket options (Buzz, Blacksheep, Leitner, Owl etc) are better than the options from Ineos.

Back
Top Bottom