The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi, new member, Brisbane, Australia

tom.abraham

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:26 AM
Reaction score
Hi all, my name is Tom and I live in Brisbane, Australia. I will be picking up my Magic Mushroom Fieldmaster Grenadier in about a week which I am looking forward to.

Other than the usual factory options I have installed a GVM upgrade/lift kit and Method 703 rims and Mickey Thompson 295, 70R17 AT tyres. I am also getting the vehicle wrapped in PPF with ceramic paint protection.

I am looking into local 4x4 training options, clubs and tag-along tours to get up to speed with 4x4 driving. Feel free to reach out and say hi or to organise something in the Brisbane area.

Regards, Tom

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:26 PM
Reaction score
Hi all, my name is Tom and I live in Brisbane, Australia. I will be picking up my Magic Mushroom Fieldmaster Grenadier in about a week which I am looking forward to.

Other than the usual factory options I have installed a GVM upgrade/lift kit and Method 703 rims and Mickey Thompson 295, 70R17 AT tyres. I am also getting the vehicle wrapped in PPF with ceramic paint protection.

I am looking into local 4x4 training options, clubs and tag-along tours to get up to speed with 4x4 driving. Feel free to reach out and say hi or to organise something in the Brisbane area.

Regards, Tom
Welcome Tom,
Be aware.... more you peruse this forum the more you'll become addicted!
Might I suggest a good starting point is Rock_ Dr's "Exceedingly Unofficial Ineos Grenadier Owners Manual" in the Resources Section.
Enjoy the anticipation 😜 pending delivery! We look forward to hearing of your experiences with your new Grenadier 👍

Back
Top Bottom