The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi. Just joined from the UK.

Alexander Lewis

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:13 AM
Reaction score
Hi. I've just found this group but wish I had known about it 6 months ago when my car arrived. With help from some talented friends we've upgraded the interior, and a little bit exterior. I'm sure this group would have helped enormously during that, often difficult, journey. Hope you like what we did.

Attachments

• r_AC_3434.jpg
    r_AC_3434.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 63
  • r_AC_3511.jpg
    r_AC_3511.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 64
  • r_AC_3580.jpg
    r_AC_3580.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 64
  • r_AC_3694.jpg
    r_AC_3694.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 62

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi. I've just found this group but wish I had known about it 6 months ago when my car arrived. With help from some talented friends we've upgraded the interior, and a little bit exterior. I'm sure this group would have helped enormously during that, often difficult, journey. Hope you like what we did.
I love those saddle leather seats but i would be scared to get them dirty and scratched when off-roading. I would have to put seat covers on for traveling and get out the saddle leather seats when in my best glad rags and want to impress. Very nice indeed 😍

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Wow - a complete transformation. The leather work looks top notch, is the company well known per chance?

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
What did you do on the exterior? Seats look great and did you replace the roof liner too?

Alexander Lewis

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I love those saddle leather seats but i would be scared to get them dirty and scratched when off-roading. I would have to put seat covers on for traveling and get out the saddle leather seats when in my best glad rags and want to impress. Very nice indeed 😍
Thanks. They are tougher than they look but yes, covers a worthwhile investment

Alexander Lewis

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Wow - a complete transformation. The leather work looks top notch, is the company well known per chance?
HI
A small local team we've used often on defenders and now this. Did the rear drawer ourselves as we run a joinery business. Enjoyed doing it and glad you like. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom