The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi From Atlanta!

wrensaver

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:26 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am almost ashamed to say I didn't know about the grenadier until mid January. I'd seen rumblings last year but wasn't ready to get one, etc. At any rate coming back to Atlanta from the coast I passed a car carrier with five or six of these babies, immediately wondered what the heck are those? Thought they might be old Defenders, and I was googling as soon as I got home. Atlanta dealer had 50 or so on the ground, most taken, but someone backed out and I got *exactly* what I wanted. Beautiful field master, sela green, contrast white roof, halo red, winch and waiting on the trailer update. I am a beekeeper so this will be on the farm with me and the metal table in the door is perfect for my smoker! So excited to meet everyone here. :)

Attachments

• IMG_9072.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! White/Sela/Red was a close runner up when I was deciding on colors!

Local time
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am almost ashamed to say I didn't know about the grenadier until mid January. I'd seen rumblings last year but wasn't ready to get one, etc. At any rate coming back to Atlanta from the coast I passed a car carrier with five or six of these babies, immediately wondered what the heck are those? Thought they might be old Defenders, and I was googling as soon as I got home. Atlanta dealer had 50 or so on the ground, most taken, but someone backed out and I got *exactly* what I wanted. Beautiful field master, sela green, contrast white roof, halo red, winch and waiting on the trailer update. I am a beekeeper so this will be on the farm with me and the metal table in the door is perfect for my smoker! So excited to meet everyone here. :)
Hey Wrensaver, in the Atlanta area as well. Magic Mushroom.

Local time
Reaction score
Regal easy to work with buying ?
I’ve had great experiences with Regal Ineos so far. I appreciate that they offer overland upgrades and keep some items like rock sliders and steering stabilizers in stock. They’ve been really helpful in suggesting the best upgrades and explaining the potential impacts of things like lifts and tire sizes.

Back
Top Bottom