The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi for the UK

The Wop

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:01 PM
Reaction score
I’m Mik the Wop from the UK who has recently bought a beautiful Fieldmaster. It’s a replacement for my 2.4 110 that I have loved for many years. It’s gonna be my set up for overlanding with most of the kit from my Lanny being transferred over to the Grenny. One thing I don’t have is an aid battery and am looking for inspiration, ideas and recommendations for products and services in the SE.

Look forward to the chats!

Skydance

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:01 PM
Reaction score
I’m Mik the Wop from the UK who has recently bought a beautiful Fieldmaster. It’s a replacement for my 2.4 110 that I have loved for many years. It’s gonna be my set up for overlanding with most of the kit from my Lanny being transferred over to the Grenny. One thing I don’t have is an aid battery and am looking for inspiration, ideas and recommendations for products and services in the SE.

Look forward to the chats!
I think it would be probably cheaper and better if you bought a Bluetti alternator charger 1 and a Bluetti power pack with additional solar panels. Then you covered all areas. I’m sure there is a cheaper way of doing this but above is off the shelf products.

Back
Top Bottom