The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi for the UK

The Wop

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:53 PM
Reaction score
I’m Mik the Wop from the UK who has recently bought a beautiful Fieldmaster. It’s a replacement for my 2.4 110 that I have loved for many years. It’s gonna be my set up for overlanding with most of the kit from my Lanny being transferred over to the Grenny. One thing I don’t have is an aid battery and am looking for inspiration, ideas and recommendations for products and services in the SE.

Look forward to the chats!

Skydance

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:53 PM
Reaction score
I’m Mik the Wop from the UK who has recently bought a beautiful Fieldmaster. It’s a replacement for my 2.4 110 that I have loved for many years. It’s gonna be my set up for overlanding with most of the kit from my Lanny being transferred over to the Grenny. One thing I don’t have is an aid battery and am looking for inspiration, ideas and recommendations for products and services in the SE.

Look forward to the chats!
I think it would be probably cheaper and better if you bought a Bluetti alternator charger 1 and a Bluetti power pack with additional solar panels. Then you covered all areas. I’m sure there is a cheaper way of doing this but above is off the shelf products.

Back
Top Bottom