The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi Everyone.

DarrenM

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:50 PM
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Darren Montgomery. I have a funny story about how I came to own a Grenadier Trialmaster. My wife and I have been looking at 2021 Toyota Land Cruisers for some time. I wanted a Heritage. We've looked all over the US. We've almost bought three... but corrosion is an issue. Anyway, we finally decided on a new Land Cruiser and this morning we were on our way to pick it up. Last night though as we were watching Land Cruiser videos on YouTube I noticed this super cool vehicle I had never heard of. We clicked. My wife was intrigued. She Googled it and as luck would have it there's a dealer literally on the way to the Toyota dealer.
She said, "we should stop by and take a look... just to cover our bases." I of course agreed. Our appointment at Toyota was at 11:30 a.m. We pulled into the parking lot at the Ineos dealership... Long story short... we never made it to Toyota and we are now the proud owners of at Trailmaster. This thing is so beautiful!
Thanks for having me!
DarrenIMG_0331.jpeg

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:50 AM
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase!

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:50 PM
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Darren Montgomery. I have a funny story about how I came to own a Grenadier Trialmaster. My wife and I have been looking at 2021 Toyota Land Cruisers for some time. I wanted a Heritage. We've looked all over the US. We've almost bought three... but corrosion is an issue. Anyway, we finally decided on a new Land Cruiser and this morning we were on our way to pick it up. Last night though as we were watching Land Cruiser videos on YouTube I noticed this super cool vehicle I had never heard of. We clicked. My wife was intrigued. She Googled it and as luck would have it there's a dealer literally on the way to the Toyota dealer.
She said, "we should stop by and take a look... just to cover our bases." I of course agreed. Our appointment at Toyota was at 11:30 a.m. We pulled into the parking lot at the Ineos dealership... Long story short... we never made it to Toyota and we are now the proud owners of at Trailmaster. This thing is so beautiful!
Thanks for having me!
DarrenView attachment 7864851
Hi DarrenM, Your very first word above is what says it all. Hello!
You had me at Hello.
DaBull

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:50 PM
Reaction score
What a cute story! Welcome to the grenny club!
I'm super happy with mine.

Back
Top Bottom