The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from upper left usa

TJ D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
Exciting adventure we're all on here. I'm a bit concerned about all the bugs that are reported here, but I'm hoping a lot is ironed out in the current batch.

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:21 AM
Reaction score
Exciting adventure we're all on here. I'm a bit concerned about all the bugs that are reported here, but I'm hoping a lot is ironed out in the current batch.
Generally I think the bugs are unusual for new deliveries. Bottom of door seal comes loose - little 3M tape does the trick. Door handles can stick - easy fix. Don’t do a lift - yet. Yeah, there can be some AC quirks, and the European ADAS clicks and bongs are annoying, but you know about all of that. If the on-road steering annoys you, check the tire pressure - often set too high by the dealer. Or you can consider the Fox damper from Agile. You’re probably not going to see anything more serious - and if you bought it for what it’s intended, I’m sure you’ll love it.

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:21 AM
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. I joined today as well. Took delivery today. I hope you enjoy yours.
If you’re an angler, curious what you decide to do for rod mounts. It JUST fits a 9’ rod on the interior. Otherwise you have to break it down or go up top.

Back
Top Bottom