The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Salisbury, the land of poisoned Russian spies!

Duncan McDonald

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:17 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just thought I would say hi having just joined the forum. I am a new to be Grenadier owner, having just purchased on today and all going well, will be picking it up on Saturday. I used to have a Land Rover Discovery 4 until at 168,000 miles one of the turbos disintegrated and took the car with it so I was in the market for a new car but I had very specific requirements. I needed a car that was comfy both on road and off road as I go hunting in the UK and some of the places are inaccessible to most ordinary vehicles. I needed something easy to get in and our of with a bad back and I needed an automatic gearbox due to my back making a clutch pedal a nightmare to use. Having looked at what was in the market these days the Grenadier was in the top 5 but having spent the last weekend with a test model I was hooked so I ordered one and here I am.

I look forward to reading the posts and also would welcome any help form people that are already experienced with the cars would be most welcome!

Cheers,

Duncan

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:17 PM
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
I'm very fond of my Grenadier and I have just passed 27,000 mles driven.

"...the land of poisoned Russian spies" starts to sound a bit like a Goon Show script.

I'm a spy!
So why are you covered in hot sausage meat?
I'm a mince spy!

Back
Top Bottom