The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Nashville

Local time
2:48 PM
Reaction score
Thanks for having me as part of the group. I will be picking up my IG on Friday; it’s a “used” model with 300 miles and nearly every option box ticked, so I’m really excited. I’ve modified and driven a lot of off-road vehicles (4Runner, Jeep 392, Power Wagon, AEV Prospector XL, etc.), but I haven’t been this excited about a new car in a long time.

I’ll be well out of immediate repair help, given that the nearest dealer is in Atlanta - 3+ hours away - but I’m excited nonetheless and hoping that these trucks have been as well thought out as they seem.

On a related note, I’d love to meet fellow TN/AL/GA/KY owners, and if anyone needs help getting to ATL for their service, let me know. I work from home, have the good fortune of free time, and will do what I can to help until we have a base of support closer to home. Cheers.

cdlucas

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for having me as part of the group. I will be picking up my IG on Friday; it’s a “used” model with 300 miles and nearly every option box ticked, so I’m really excited. I’ve modified and driven a lot of off-road vehicles (4Runner, Jeep 392, Power Wagon, AEV Prospector XL, etc.), but I haven’t been this excited about a new car in a long time.

I’ll be well out of immediate repair help, given that the nearest dealer is in Atlanta - 3+ hours away - but I’m excited nonetheless and hoping that these trucks have been as well thought out as they seem.

On a related note, I’d love to meet fellow TN/AL/GA/KY owners, and if anyone needs help getting to ATL for their service, let me know. I work from home, have the good fortune of free time, and will do what I can to help until we have a base of support closer to home. Cheers.
Hello from Paducah Ky, I bought my IG about a month or so ago from a secondary dealer near you in Murfreesboro, love it so far. It not without a few glitches but I’m working with the Atlanta service manger to hopefully solve them without a trip there (6 hours for me).

Local time
Reaction score
Hello from Paducah Ky, I bought my IG about a month or so ago from a secondary dealer near you in Murfreesboro, love it so far. It not without a few glitches but I’m working with the Atlanta service manger to hopefully solve them without a trip there (6 hours for me).
Nice - did you buy through Auto Collection of Murfreesboro by chance? If you need to get the truck to ATL and need a ride back, let me know.

Local time
3:48 PM
Reaction score
Yes that’s where I bought it! Appreciate the offer on the ride, I’ll take you up on it if it comes to needing to go there.
How was dealing with Auto Collection? They have many in stock. I am in Knoxville and was hoping to meet someone on here to look at their truck and save a trip to Atlanta/Nashville.

BenTN

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:48 PM
Reaction score
How was dealing with Auto Collection? They have many in stock. I am in Knoxville and was hoping to meet someone on here to look at their truck and save a trip to Atlanta/Nashville.
Hi Alex. I am near Knoxville, DM me if you want to connect.

Back
Top Bottom