The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from LA Westside

WanderingSniper

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:20 PM
Reaction score
Hi all,
I've been active for the last two weeks on the forum and didn't actually introduce myself, so here goes... I just order a Magic Mushroom Trialmaster from Rusnik in Pasadena. I specifically ordered one so I'd get a 2025 in case any bugs are being worked on for the model year. I am waaaay too excited about this, and have been haunting the forum just to feel like I'm closer to the Grenadier. In the end I know it's a long wait with my expected build coming in February. Until then I'll just keep dreaming and looking at roof racks. Nice to meet you all.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:20 AM
Reaction score
Hi all,
I've been active for the last two weeks on the forum and didn't actually introduce myself, so here goes... I just order a Magic Mushroom Trialmaster from Rusnik in Pasadena. I specifically ordered one so I'd get a 2025 in case any bugs are being worked on for the model year. I am waaaay too excited about this, and have been haunting the forum just to feel like I'm closer to the Grenadier. In the end I know it's a long wait with my expected build coming in February. Until then I'll just keep dreaming and looking at roof racks. Nice to meet you all.
Hi there WanderingSniper! I waited ~2.5 yrs. I too "haunted" the Forum for awhile prior to delivery - was great insight to get an understanding of the vehicle prior to actual delivery. Help me ignore any of the quirks of the "G" prior to driving and focus only on what was important. Great group of people out here to help you if needed!
Cheers!
PS - what is your built? No changes in MY25. Nothing available on a dealer lot at the Reduction of $5k and option for 2.9% financing (if needed)?. Can understand your desire to get a "hot off the line" vehicle too!

WanderingSniper

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:20 PM
Reaction score
Hi there WanderingSniper! I waited ~2.5 yrs. I too "haunted" the Forum for awhile prior to delivery - was great insight to get an understanding of the vehicle prior to actual delivery. Help me ignore any of the quirks of the "G" prior to driving and focus only on what was important. Great group of people out here to help you if needed!
Cheers!
PS - what is your built? No changes in MY25. Nothing available on a dealer lot at the Reduction of $5k and option for 2.9% financing (if needed)?. Can understand your desire to get a "hot off the line" vehicle too!
There is one change that I wanted anyway, which is going from KO2 to KO3 tires, the wet weather performace is much better. I know people are also waiting on a software update and a few random things like window seals. In the end I figure waiting a few months to make sure all current fixes are on the truck is a good idea....but don't think I wasn't looking at how close I can get right now. No MM Trialmasters with safari windows on the lots around here.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:20 AM
Reaction score
There is one change that I wanted anyway, which is going from KO2 to KO3 tires, the wet weather performace is much better. I know people are also waiting on a software update and a few random things like window seals. In the end I figure waiting a few months to make sure all current fixes are on the truck is a good idea....but don't think I wasn't looking at how close I can get right now. No MM Trialmasters with safari windows on the lots around here.
The "G" is worth the wait and you will be happiest in the end :)!

Back
Top Bottom