The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hell-o fellow Grenadier owners

rayfowles

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:14 PM
Reaction score
Just purchased a magic mushroom Grenadier and am working my way through the owner's manual. I had a 1995 defender 90 for 13 years and kick myself every day for selling it. This is my consolation purchase.
Question: Has anyone found a way to install a grab handle on the A pillar at the driver side like the one on the passenger side? Since they make the vehicle in both left and right configurations, it should be a no brainer???

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:14 AM
Reaction score
Just purchased a magic mushroom Grenadier and am working my way through the owner's manual. I had a 1995 defender 90 for 13 years and kick myself every day for selling it. This is my consolation purchase.
Question: Has anyone found a way to install a grab handle on the A pillar at the driver side like the one on the passenger side? Since they make the vehicle in both left and right configurations, it should be a no brainer???
It’s in the parts catalog and it’s a simple installation by the looks of it.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:14 AM
Reaction score
It’s in the parts catalog and it’s a simple installation by the looks of it.
I may be a bubble buster ... I believe there was some extensive discussion regarding this topic aback in the 1st qrt (?). May be easy but $$$. Plus something about parts availability - funneling towards manufacturing vs making available for purchase.
All said ... would love one myself and is a real "lost" thought on Grenadier's part. All test drivers must have been at least 6 ft tall!!
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom